XF2 Upgrade Feedback Thread

ew.

I'm guessing it's a WIP on the theme, but for now, ew.

edit: To be clear I appreciate the efforts and attempts to make the site better and you should keep doing it :)

i like all the changes that have been made, its just that theres something about the background that feels icky to me. maybe i just don't like that shade of brown, the background looks really out of place.

I don't like that the background is a plain color, the image background before was better
Also, seems like badges are a bit bugged rn, icons on some are black with no background, OG badge is small

1678042988511.png

This orange is super ugly tho

But I guess I can get used to the new style

Yeah, it could just be that I'm so used to the old theme, but the old aesthetic definitely grew on me. I don't like how the new theme stretches content across the entire screen without padding, don't like the gradients or the solids. The OG badge is too small on the user page, the avatar is too large (everywhere). Feels like the new theme tries too hard to blow up the content instead of using padding, which messes with proportions too much.

Attachments

• 1678042992234.png
    1678042992234.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 85
Looks pretty sleek so far. I think it would look better with the image carousel with all the events and profile posts on the right side tho

That's an embed thing with imgur links we probably could fix it but eh, just don't use imgur lol
you can say that, but people are going to keep posting imgur links. if you don't want to see the ugly embed, it should be fixed. if nobody cares, then nobody cares.

Users who are viewing this thread