WTT TCG Loot for Shadowfang

I have access to most TCG Loot, my friend owns a Card Shop and will give me a good deal. if you have a Shadowfang and really want an Ogre Suit or Flag of Ownership or some other in game item lets work something out. I will transfer to you if necessary.

PM me.

PS, I really want a Shadowfang, like...badly...please someone help a brother out.

I want an Ogre Suit for my level 1 Thew!

I have an Assassin's Blade on coilfang if that interests you ^_^.

To lazy to PM <3

Btw this should probably be on AH forum, even though it's pretty much inactive xP

Ego I want that SF bad man, I will get you an Ogre Suit if you can come up with one, I dont need the AB.

If some crazy collector has 2 Shadowfangs I can come up with some phat stuff to trade, I just dont have a main or a way to make 10k for 2 Shadowfangs, but I do have these cards, which btw if anyone hasn't tried are a ton of fun.

I love planting Flags of Ownership in peoples corpses in bgs.

WTT for Shadowfang, please lordy someone help a guy out.

Thanks Cookie,

Honestly I hope someone reads this and can hook me up with one, I have been looking for over 2 months now and am really frustrated, but hopeful.

Thanks to anyone who can help and that I can hook up with some cool stuff.

I have a SF on Elune horde and I am looking for the [ITEM]Epic Purple Shirt[/ITEM] and [ITEM]Tabard of the Arcane[/ITEM] - if possible.. I know neither of them are an item you listed - but both the ogre suit and flag of ownership cost more than the Epic Purple Shirt, not to mention I already have the flag..

Would I be recieving the UDE items first, considering they are much easier to be ripped off with?

Sigh...you would have to ask for that one...174 bucks...for that one or a Spectral Tiger I may have to go up...PM or leave word here, I think 2 Shadowfangs for a Turtle would be fair, but I am willing to negotiate.

Please leave word here or preferably pm me.

Guys you know how Shadowfangs are, you get word of one and it's already promised to someone or gone, so still looking till I have at least on in hand.

Thanks guys.

Rofan said:
I have a SF on Elune horde and I am looking for the [ITEM]Epic Purple Shirt[/ITEM] and [ITEM]Tabard of the Arcane[/ITEM] - if possible.. I know neither of them are an item you listed - but both the ogre suit and flag of ownership cost more than the Epic Purple Shirt, not to mention I already have the flag..

Would I be recieving the UDE items first, considering they are much easier to be ripped off with?

Rofan! Its a deal I have codes for both of those right here! Lets make this Shit happen, I will be home from work soon and we will do this, please hang on to that sword bro! Thanks :)

I just want to say if your interested there is a Shadowfang in the AH on Drak'thul horde for only 2.5g. I already have a Shadowfang and don't have enough to purchase this one at the moment. Just though i'd let you all know.

If possible a tabard of nature or what ever the green one is called ill give almost anything for that =D

Yes I can and will trade TCG Loot for in game stuff guys.

I am looking for 2 Shadowfangs total, one for me and one for my friend.

I will buy Tabards or other trading card stuff for people if they can help me out as well, leave word here with what items you need or PM me.

Thanks, still looking for Shadowfang until I have one in hand.

Thew123 said:
Rofan! Its a deal I have codes for both of those right here! Lets make this Shit happen, I will be home from work soon and we will do this, please hang on to that sword bro! Thanks :)

Sounds good, brother. I have about 2 hours I'll be home, otherwise I'll be back around 11:00 EST.

Rofan said:
Sounds good, brother. I have about 2 hours I'll be home, otherwise I'll be back around 11:00 EST.

O thank the lord, please hang on to that bro, I am right now redeeming the codes on Elune...do you want to give me the SF on Elune and get the items on another server or on Elune for sure. Thanks.

Thew123 said:
O thank the lord, please hang on to that bro, I am right now redeeming the codes on Elune...do you want to give me the SF on Elune and get the items on another server or on Elune for sure. Thanks.

Elune horde :p need for my shaman haha.

Ima Need

Tabard of Nature

Path of Illidan

PoI-2 bucks

ToN-Round 5 bucks

ill give some nice stuff, what ever you need that would be reasonable. Thanks

thegreenblur said:
Ima Need

Tabard of Nature

Path of Illidan

PoI-2 bucks