WTT TCG Loot for Shadowfang

Touye said:
Ebay it lol .....

And Rofan saves the day ;)

Why? for the price? Ya the tabard should be 5-10 dollars and the steps are 2 dollars

Rofan, enjoy the stuff man, we got him an epic Tabard of the Arcane and also an Epic Purple Shirt.

I don't mind doing this to help you guys out as I know how fun these items can be on a twink.

Guys I am still desperately seeking a Shadowfang, willing to come to your sever with whatever Trading Card Loot you have your heart set on if I have to.

Thanks guys,

Leave word here or PM me.

Predatot said:
I just want to say if your interested there is a Shadowfang in the AH on Drak'thul horde for only 2.5kg. I already have a Shadowfang and don't have enough to purchase this one at the moment. Just though i'd let you all know.

Lol you said 2.5g fixed it for you.

i have a Shadowfang i'd be willing to trade for a turtle.

Grunge said:
i have a Shadowfang i'd be willing to trade for a turtle.

If a SF goes for rounded 5kg and turtle normally costs 100-120 dollars, but he said he can get a discount, so lets say 85 dollars. If you really want that shadowfang i might do it do it cuz 5kg is like 36 dollars =P. It would be easier to just pay him 5kg if you would be buying it =P (not saying to do that but ya =P)

thegreenblur said:
If a SF goes for rounded 5kg and turtle normally costs 100-120 dollars, but he said he can get a discount, so lets say 85 dollars. If you really want that shadowfang i might do it do it cuz 5kg is like 36 dollars =P. It would be easier to just pay him 5kg if you would be buying it =P (not saying to do that but ya =P)

I honestly don't understand what you are saying greeny, PM me and explain?

PS- Still desperately seeking Shadowfang until I have one in hand, see all the people that are responding to post, but I still don't have one in hand?

They are elusive, pst or PM me please.

/tar thew

/dance

Do you love me?

Are you playin' yo love games wit me?

I just wanna know what to do cuz i need yo love alot,

Oh come on now!

Everyone keeps sending me PM's for a Shadowang but I still doesnt have the precious :(

Comon guys, someone wants an ogre suit or a flag of ownership or something workable, PM me or leave word here.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

*shrug*

if you want one you gotta pay for it. did you check your mail?

Grunge said:
*shrug*

if you want one you gotta pay for it. did you check your mail?

Grungy, check pms once more bud i saw your post.

I hav a turtle code now, someone stop me from giving it to Grunge by giving me 2 Shadowfangs or it :)

Thew123 said:
Grungy, check pms once more bud i saw your post.

I hav a turtle code now, someone stop me from giving it to Grunge by giving me 2 Shadowfangs or it :)

Thew if you can't get a shadowfang, give the code to me! for th same deal.

thew, give me a vent address

iaccidentallytwink said:
Wrong section.

Oshit, I thought you killed yourself or something, hadn't seen you on in like 3 days o_O

Whoa, people are getting out of control haha, I just had a guy tell me that if he and his friend could get Spectral Tiger Mounts he would give me 1 Shadowfang, thats about $1,890.00 haha, 5k gold the typical price of the sword cost $36 bucks.

Maybe I need to be more specific. Ogre Suit, tabards, flag of ownership, some in game pets etc.

I just want to do it legit with an item code for an in game item.

Still need the sword, pst or PM me please someone.

Grunge, you have a deal, PM me and we will finish the details and make the trade tonight.

Nova...better be worth it brosef.

Users who are viewing this thread