wtt my acc(eu) for a US acc

Why don't people just start respecting others based on there attitude.

I respect somebody more, who's a genuinely nice guy, not whether there good/bad at a video game.

Quite sad that alot of the people being flamed in this thread are actually pretty nice.

Btw, Goodluck Owna.
These guys are all Eminem wannabes, they don't give a shiit. They blame on the respect, but they love insulting each other.
(Thnx for a helping hand :) , but it wont help much when my thread already got f...ed up by some haters).

why cant we all just get along, we need more chill's to save this bracket!

Picnick #1

Ericah is nice on his paladin but I haven't seen him doing anything extraordinary on his druid.

[/COLOR]
Who the fuck are you? Haven't even ever seen you in WSG so that's probably why you haven't seen me cap. Go study some english, will you?
Ive seen u in wsg lol, many times, my favourite was when u ran into mid into me and this other hunter and got one shotted, u so stupid l2 kite, oh and sorry if my grammar does not please you, i would rather not write correctly on the internet as i am not being tested or at school, it does not matter whether i do not use punctuation or anything that anyone could point out, its a forum, not a English exam

LOL. I remember you and your friends did the same shit live on stream (about 2 months ago). What you guys said: "no reason to stay in a lost game", just because you lost the first one. BG-Setups were pretty even.

Keep going ma friend its funny to read all the bullshit coming from you.

Vianco told me he were going to his grandparents that game so dont involve him really, then i said,

then i said that i didnt wanna play alone so i just left aswell and went offline, maybe you just didnt lissen clearly .

i like how you laugh at QitBB now we dont have a team and you do, tis funnah.

i like how you flame the french for premading vs pugs gy farming and exploiting, then do the same and brag about it.

i like how you never Q your mage without at least two pocket healers.

i like how you afk any loss cause win ratio is everythang, right?

i like how everyone is bad apart from you and your friends.

i like how when theres a decent alli grp Qing you seem to be on your alli mage.

yep i like alot about you, wonna spoon?

edit: stubs can watch, i'm not fussy.

nothing of what you just said is true, so get some fact before u start talking

Vianco always que with 2 pocket healers ATLEAST, thats just sad, he often ques with a holy paladin who often top the healing meters who often solo heal in bgs and keep his whole team up, if thats pocket healing i must of got the word wrong,

and we made it really clear for everyone who rly watched the stream and actully got some good feedback that we doing something good, there was a full 10 man ally team that we joined while there was only 3 Horde players in the bg who actully were not so good geared, so we quick relogg horde and win the game 3-0 and was fun beacuse Alliance team said "Ait this one we win easy" and just as we join on horde people started leaving after 1-0 to Horde,

u shudnt even be in the 19 forums when u clearly dont know shit

1v1 arcane mage vs gnome priest? AH OK, Ill play my priest sure lol & I'll link pic sec..

edit: http://oi43.tinypic.com/ndnf5u.jpg here we go. This happened in BG, after he left.

bump this beacuse sainttwink shutted his fat mouth after this screenshot,

saint we all waiting for your main over 200 rating pics still + the pics u said u had over u winning anarchism with an lock , we are all waiting

Can you guys please stop posting things irrelevant to the OP? Take your stuff to PMs please.

BACK ON TOPIC:

Ownaque is LF US account with a GF'd druid and level 80+ main.

i like to dance when its dark and i cant see cause then i think im awsome
K. stfu.

Are we gonna get back on the OP topic? Cause everyone's bitch fits have ruined his post. Somebody needs to trade this shit! GL Owna. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread