wtt my acc(eu) for a US acc

nothing of what you just said is true, so get some fact before u start talking

Vianco always que with 2 pocket healers ATLEAST, thats just sad, he often ques with a holy paladin who often top the healing meters who often solo heal in bgs and keep his whole team up, if thats pocket healing i must of got the word wrong,

and we made it really clear for everyone who rly watched the stream and actully got some good feedback that we doing something good, there was a full 10 man ally team that we joined while there was only 3 Horde players in the bg who actully were not so good geared, so we quick relogg horde and win the game 3-0 and was fun beacuse Alliance team said "Ait this one we win easy" and just as we join on horde people started leaving after 1-0 to Horde,

u shudnt even be in the 19 forums when u clearly dont know shit

what i said is 100% the truth we ALL know it.

i won't comment on the rest, my grammars bad but geez

bump this beacuse sainttwink shutted his fat mouth after this screenshot,

saint we all waiting for your main over 200 rating pics still + the pics u said u had over u winning anarchism with an lock , we are all waiting

bump for the rest of that chat, dont just link the bit that suits you.

Looks folks, saintwink did nothing but saying " WELL I'M RIGHT AND HE'S IS WRONG SPITE I HAVE NO PROVES WHILE HE HAS!11" inb4 you write "lol use exploit, afk every game etc.." and that's all you're gonna write.

might aswell just bump for owna!

Looks folks, saintwink did nothing but saying " WELL I'M RIGHT AND HE'S IS WRONG SPITE I HAVE NO PROVES WHILE HE HAS!11" inb4 you write "lol use exploit, afk every game etc.." and that's all you're gonna write.

might aswell just bump for owna!

cba with it tbh, link the whole chat or none at all.

oh and i dont need to tell ppl about you afk'ing/exploiting, they already know:cool:

cba with it tbh, link the whole chat or none at all.

oh and i dont need to tell ppl about you afk'ing/exploiting, they already know:cool:
... thanks for supporting my statement, helped a lot.
Link it all? you wrote that after you left, and I was in offense so I wrote "sec" and you logged after you asked me if I had no balls and told me not to brag about beating pugs on TI, once again AFTER you left. I like the fact that you afk more than me which is basicly nothing, and yet you have 45% win ratio nice gj - 1k games 2 returnsyee

... thanks for supporting my statement, helped a lot.
Link it all? you wrote that after you left, and I was in offense so I wrote "sec" and you logged after you asked me if I had no balls and told me not to brag about beating pugs on TI, once again AFTER you left. I like the fact that you afk more than me which is basicly nothing, and yet you have 45% win ratio nice gj - 1k games 2 returnsyee

link the rest or stfu :)

the only games i afk is the ones where you and your guild farm pugs, thats getting quite often sadly. its probs all those ex isa follows that make up most of TL rubbing off on you :(

Last edited by a moderator:
we never farm, only when we're meating you - and we're only going for you.

http://oi43.tinypic.com/ndnf5u.jpg
http://oi44.tinypic.com/2rppngo.jpg
http://oi39.tinypic.com/34fgqba.jpg

ok what is he gonna say now folks:eek:?

lol will you just link it all or dont bother.

where's the bit where you told me you'd premade us and log aszune to let me know? and the bit where i said when you grow a pair i'll be waitin?

what's he gonna link know viewers?

inb4 i'm a lier right?

Yes I logged aszune 1-2 month ago to tell you guys that we had a premade team ready, but unfortunately you guys didn't.
"and the bit where i said when you grow a pair i'll be waitin?" now this has never happened, I mean I'm waiting right now for qitbb bads.
btw by your definition does it mean you have a pair of balls if you can field a 10 man premade team? dayum only ssdd, tough love & us guilds@19 who have balls.

edit: wait why am I even discussing with you, EVERYONE in this bracket knows that you're shit and always have been. No one from your guild dares to say it to you(probably cause 90% of them are bads aswell).

inb4 you say "LOL I AM MORE SUCCESSFUL IRL"

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I logged aszune 1-2 month ago to tell you guys that we had a premade team ready, but unfortunately you guys didn't.
"and the bit where i said when you grow a pair i'll be waitin?" now this has never happened, I mean I'm waiting right now for qitbb bads.
btw by your definition does it mean you have a pair of balls if you can field a 10 man premade team? dayum only ssdd, tough love & us guilds@19 who have balls.

you had a team you know you did.

i rest my case, its in those ss's he said he'd premade he never did.

its easy to run your mouth now we dont have a team, isn't it?

your on draenor mate you could get a team ANY time you didnt want too.

so i gotta say vian/stubz/nicozy(lol) 0 saint 1

i'll be away a few days but when you're ready to 1v1 i'll be around.

inb4 imma arcane mage and you're a gnome :'(

images

WAAAAAAAAAIT saintwink lol, you're hillarious. Yes we could get a team but I honestly cba with carebears bads, unlike your guild we do not invite everyone. Why wouldn't we premade you? Lets make a poll, does anyone in here think that QITBB could beat Tough Love in a 10mans premade with the rules us guilds uses?

posting on my phone cause I'm boss

WAAAAAAAAAIT saintwink lol, you're hillarious. Yes we could get a team but I honestly cba with carebears bads, unlike your guild we do not invite everyone. Why wouldn't we premade you? Lets make a poll, does anyone in here think that QITBB could beat Tough Love in a 10mans premade with the rules us guilds uses?

posting on my phone cause I'm boss

qittbb isn't speaking i am. i hate repeating my self -.-

images

i will beat you, put that in your poll.

so you think you're better than me aite. let's make new poll lol.

Saintwink>< Vianco ???????? ok brb gonna play some more ball

so you think you're better than me aite. let's make new poll lol.

Saintwink>< Vianco ???????? ok brb gonna play some more ball

you think you could even play mage without pocket healers and your whole guild behind you?

srlsy i wonna know

Users who are viewing this thread