wtt my acc(eu) for a US acc

Iam neutral, neither ownaque or mesi is rly good, specially not ownaque who didnt do shit in retail on his druid tbh, Ericah aka "Thefreagle" shit in both of ur faces, but Wóòt - Heroic Twinks still #1, right Reece ;D

Damn you two must be butthurt, spamming your friends thread all over with this shit.

So butthurt i go recruit some carebear baddies to stick up for you so you don't seem alone in thinking your good :)

And yes robin, Woot #1

The only conclusion I've drawn from this thread is that EU is full of subpar wanna be missed the boat druid Fc's.

Your post is still 95% bullshit, and to be honest I'm one of the most succesful FCs out there atm. Now let Owna have his thread and go do what you do best, trying to midfarm me on your worgen huntard, failing it and dying alone, then /afking after I 1-0'd.
100% BS i've never even seen u cap a flag, and ur previous comment about how owna is a crap fc ur just a jelly turtle at ownas fcing skills that u will never even reach 5% of, stop making it out like your the best that has ever seen and ur a nice person because even when u started at ally and ur twink was like a day old u spoke as if u were the bees knees and people like owna should bow down to u, well u sir should bow down to owna and give him a little respect because u will never even be half as good as him.

ownaque wasn't #1 or even #5 in wrath. idk know what he's like on hcl and i couldn't careless, outside of he's jumps (yes he's very good at) i see an average druid.

frankly 3.3.5 is dead cata is wow, crappy wow, but wow none the less.

oh and wrath druids was cata pallys, lots of guys could do well on them.

sorry if i offend anyone but it had to be said.

ownaque wasn't #1 or even #5 in wrath. idk know what he's like on hcl and i couldn't careless, outside of he's jumps (yes he's very good at) i see an average druid.

in wotlk owna was top 3 with mamey and mach

Last edited by a moderator:
saint u scumbag, were trying to do 3v3's and u ninja afk and post here :< slacker

Quit Bitchin on Mesikämmen :mad: And Bump so Ownaque can get this shit traded. GL man!

Mesik are you a boy or a girl? Well I know why some people still gives you respect, you look like a fucking emo.
"You get credit for nothing", yea. I mean, what kind of heroic stuff have you done? Made a fc video? Trololol everybody can do what you showed in that video, if not better. But no wonder why you're so bad, if you watched Darkchewies fc guide. When I watched it I felt half way a sleep, he spend 7 mins on slacking around telling people to look on your map and see where your healers are and showing people how to not jump, I think he spend like 5 tries on doing a very simple jump @ horde roof.
I understand why people don't want to give you constructive critism it would simply take hours to make a list of what you're doing wrong.
How can you say I'm bad? You have seen me play 3 games: the first game you /clap at me cause I was rocking your team, second you got carried by 3 healers and my team was full of fuckty noobs which don't got any sence of the gameplay. Third game I remember you got owned by Imnottwinked on horde ramp!, one of the best places in the whole bg to los somebody!
Why do you think my vid is bad, you're jelly? I made 1-2 small mistakes, does that makes me unskilled?
Wanna know why I rage @ you? Cause I hate you're kind of types: New schoolers, geared but no skills, really big ego (dw stubs it can't be as big as yours), big mouth etc....

Who're you?
Yea I didn't really play Woltk, I was busy playing NeVa, Inception WoW etc... Was playing priest @ Dreanor the last part of Woltk and lots of people was telling me ":O you jump like Phonebook".
But I was one of the best fc's @ Misery<3 before everybody moved to AA, I remember I made Roguerr and Mamey rage quit.

Iam neutral, neither ownaque or mesi is rly good, specially not ownaque who didnt do shit in retail on his druid tbh, Ericah aka "Thefreagle" shit in both of ur faces, but Wóòt - Heroic Twinks still #1, right Reece ;D
Stubs I know I haven't played really good @ my druid since I started my guild @ AA, I have been kinda furstrated playing my druid. Because I was getting 1-shooted every bg or gy farmed (by frenchies) or some random noob druids taking flag. Inb4 I was owning all the rogues on my 900-1200 hp druid, in the start of cata where a ambush went from 550-1300 dmg. Idd Ericah aka "Thefreagle" is/was (idk if he plays anymore) really good tho.
Btw ID/Incoming Donuts > all. In your face! :p

Ok now let me have this thread, thnx

Ericah is nice on his paladin but I haven't seen him doing anything extraordinary on his druid.

100% BS i've never even seen u cap a flag, and ur previous comment about how owna is a crap fc ur just a jelly turtle at ownas fcing skills that u will never even reach 5% of, stop making it out like your the best that has ever seen and ur a nice person because even when u started at ally and ur twink was like a day old u spoke as if u were the bees knees and people like owna should bow down to u, well u sir should bow down to owna and give him a little respect because u will never even be half as good as him.

Who the fuck are you? Haven't even ever seen you in WSG so that's probably why you haven't seen me cap. Go study some english, will you?

Tell me a druid FC that does better than me atm?

Because I was getting 1-shooted every bg or gy farmed

Just like you do in retail every time I see you?

By the way, I really don't even like to boast much or have a huge ego, I'm telling you I'm #1 because you & your friends have your head too deep up your ass to actually realize it on your own.. All you jelly haters, please keep on hating, I find this thread quite amusing!

maybe this thread would be better in the account section?

Mesi, mind explaining what makes you so much better than any other geared druid? I haven't seen you do anything special either.

Users who are viewing this thread