wtt my acc(eu) for a US acc

Tell me a druid FC that does better than me atm?

Just like you do in retail every time I see you?

By the way, I really don't even like to boast much or have a huge ego, I'm telling you I'm #1 because you & your friends have your head too deep up your ass to actually realize it on your own.. All you jelly haters, please keep on hating, I find this thread quite amusing!
Yo emo i start getting fucking tired of you. Me and my friends know what we're talking about we have been in This bracket in longer time than you can count so why dont you tell yourself and your fckty guild to get the hell out of this bracket

Yea i was getting 1-shooted, farmed or having at least 1 rogue/hunter on me all the time. Learn to read.
1# first sign on a big ego.

Mesi, mind explaining what makes you so much better than any other geared druid? I haven't seen you do anything special either.
I'm not obliged to explain my strengths and weaknesses on this thread, keep your eyes open in the gulch and you'll see.

Btw Owna, I can't see why you think im an emo lol. You mad for getting stomped by my guild, ye? xd

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea i was getting 1-shooted, farmed or having at least 1 rogue/hunter on me all

you think you're the only one this happens to? and/or the US will be different?

I'm not obliged to explain my strengths and weaknesses on this thread, keep your eyes open in the gulch and you'll see.

Btw Owna, I can't see why you think im an emo lol. You mad for getting stomped by my guild, ye? xd

lol rly

I've been watching you in the gulch and I'm afraid I didn't see anything special. Either there are so many healers that even you can't outrun all of them or you die constantly. That's it basically, either get carried or lose.

Cause you look like an fucking ugly emo.
stomped from your guild? Trololol haha, didnt got stomped by Your or stubs guild .
The things simply didnt go my way, ppl wasnt showing up and stuff.

stomped from your guild? Trololol haha, didnt got stomped by Your or stubs guild .
The things simply didnt go my way, ppl wasnt showing up and stuff.

Things just never seem to go your way in retail QQ
I'm not the girl in my avatar btw, idk why do you think it is.

Do you have a irl pic of him or are you retarded?
tough love stomping everyone since 2012 - dont even try.

Things just never seem to go your way in retail QQ
I'm not the girl in my avatar btw, idk why do you think it is.
Why the f... do you got an emo girl as avatar? You wank alot when seeing the picture?
Nope since cata realised nothing really went my way except that i meet some new cool friends. Found some new cool jumps in wsg and actually managed to be among the top players eu

Why the f... do you got an emo girl as avatar? You wank alot when seeing the picture?
Nope since cata realised nothing really went my way except that i meet some new cool friends. Found some new cool jumps in wsg and actually managed to be among the top players eu

No sorry, I don't wank at all seeing as your mom satisfies all my sexual needs on a regular basis :) Say hi to her btw! I'll pick her up at 8 on friday <3

Do you have a irl pic of him or are you retarded?
tough love stomping everyone since 2012 - dont even try.
Look at his avatar retard.
Maybe you're, but do you ever get any opposition? As far as I know Qittb and phone's guild just started up again.

Tell me a druid FC that does better than me atm?
!

In all honesty there are alot.

Don't let your ignorance/ ego limit your learning

i dont mean this as a flame, just some advice

you seem a cool guy, but by bashing owna in this thread u acted like a ballsack

Look at his avatar retard.
Maybe you're, but do you ever get any opposition? As far as I know Qittb and phone's guild just started up again.
I'm the retard? have you ever heard about the internet? that girl is a famous youtube blogger(despite she sucks imo).
ahh QITBB... HAHAHAAAAAAAAA
and phone's guild is not interested in premading us, considering they would lose anyway + they afk out before the games start in every decent game we could've had.

mesik #1 druid fc eu? lollollolo mesik i love when you are in a bg since im on ally and you are so easy solod and your guild haha they got very much stomped last night :) but mesik do you srsly think you are #1? and why do you talk so much shit about owna? owna is alot better than you i really hope he should start play again :))

I'm the retard? have you ever heard about the internet? that girl is a famous youtube blogger(despite she sucks imo).
ahh QITBB... HAHAHAAAAAAAAA
and phone's guild is not interested in premading us, considering they would lose anyway + they afk out before the games start in every decent game we could've had.

We only afk because 1. We know it pisses you off 2. normally the 3 of us with 7 1k scrubs, dont really see a "decent" game gonna happen.

seriously though ITT

images

Users who are viewing this thread