WTS Signatures

Vortalex

The Druid
Hi, I'm Vortalex, and I'd like to make signatures for my TI community.

Requirements:

• Are you male or female (this helps determine which kind of font to use)

Optional:

• Favorite Color(s)

• Any specific Texts to include

• Any specific Pictures to include

Q: Can I make you a good signature?

A: I think so, I've been designing art and parts of different websites for years now.

Q: What if I don't like it?

A: I can make another one, and if you don't like my style, it's no big deal if you don't use it, it is free after all. :)

FYI

can't use heavy gifs because apparently some people on these forums browse on computers worse than my msi netbook with 2002 grade hardware(which loads them just fine, by the way). must be a combination of ye olde 56k dial-up and ibm desktops with 17'' crt, pentium 3 and 64mb ram, and a bucketload of bullshit.

I repeat; apparently.

or bad cellular devices?

might be interested in a sig

I'm currently having bad internet connection, having to go downstairs on other computer to make pics, then use the Network to put them on photobucket through this computer, then send them over. But I don't mind doing it, so hit me with your best shot. :D

Are you seriously promoting yourself as a moderator on TI in your sig? o_O First time I noticed.

Yea, I just made the pics a few hours ago. Hoping more people will try to agree with me becoming a moderator. If nobody does, then I don't want to be one.

But not only in my sig.. hehe check my avatar. :p

PureCraft said:
Hi, I'm Vortalex, and I'd like to make signatures for my TI community.

Requirements:

• Are you male or female (this helps determine which kind of font to use)

Optional Requirements:

• Favorite Color(s)

• Any specific Texts to include

• Any specific Pictures to include

Q: Can I make you a good signature?

A: I think so, I've been designing art and parts of different websites for years now.

Q: What if I don't like it?

A: I can make another one, and if you don't like my style, it's no big deal if you don't use it, it is free after all. :)

It would be cool if you made me one :)

I don't care what it is, be creative, but it would be cool if it sort of went with my avatar (not the fantastic 4 part, the part about how its badass)

Orcgasm said:
It would be cool if you made me one :)

I don't care what it is, be creative, but it would be cool if it sort of went with my avatar (not the fantastic 4 part, the part about how its badass)

Sure can do! I'm on it.

Orcgasm Signature Complete. A private message has been sent with a link.

Orcgasm Sig done, I had a different idea for the text that said your name, but I couldn't do it due to my currently poor internet connection. =/ It overall would have been better if my connection was good.

I wanna put you up to a test.

Make a Dranei's head in a docter suit, (Female) And put stormwind in the back ground, Just make its head. And like Stormwind Kinda Blurry.

THen put

ImaJared Across it.

xD

PureCraft said:
Orcgasm Signature Complete. A private message has been sent with a link.

Orcgasm Sig done, I had a different idea for the text that said your name, but I couldn't do it due to my currently poor internet connection. =/ It overall would have been better if my connection was good.

Hey, looks cool, thanks a lot :)

Orcgasm said:
Hey, looks cool, thanks a lot :)

Np bro :p I had hoped you liked it

P.S.

I got your avatar to work in there, and smoke actually rises from the cigar >.>

Trying to get shoulders for him was kinda tough but I pulled it off :)

hey ur good. i want one....but i dont have any ideas yet

Il vote for you to be a mod if you make me one :p

Im male, A simple "neverseen" sig would work fine. Blue and gray i think might work well together, or maby blue and green. Im sure you will make somthing awsome.

P.S you can even use my sig as a picture to work off of if you would like.

tweedledum said:
tns_081BarretOliverFalkor.jpg

merge with coolface

yes. this but cooler and coolface over the kids face. and other awesome shit.

oh and im not telling you m/f surprise me with cool font you think is appropriate, i trust you

Users who are viewing this thread