WTS Signatures

McBankington said:
Make a signature that says a lot is two words one at the top left, then starting filling up the rest of the gif with the same line, until the entire thing is full, then once it's done have it in big letters covering the entire thing, then have it repeat.

background should be black, the font should be Engravers MT if you can not find the font I believe I can provide it. please.

I feel I am being left out.

McBankington said:
I feel I am being left out.

Lol, I'll get to your sig bro, your not the only one on the waiting list. I made Falkor one a while ago, but I don't think he saw the PM yet. Either that or he doesn't like it (which I honestly don't mind). He said go wild with it, so I'd say this is pretty wild?

Falkor-Sig.jpg

PureCraft said:
Lol, I'll get to your sig bro, your not the only one on the waiting list. I made Falkor one a while ago, but I don't think he saw the PM yet. Either that or he doesn't like it (which I honestly don't mind). He said go wild with it, so I'd say this is pretty wild?

Falkor-Sig.jpg

Oh.

I saw you asking neverseen about stuff so I thought you we're leaving me out.

Edit: what font is that? I would liek that one for mine.

neverseen said:
Yea, i play with the settings on low. If you want i can make another one with the quality on high?

Okay yea I tried it out, I need a bigger picture and better quality. You can literally just Make your character fit on the whole screen, and press Alt+Z, take a screen shot, and give it to me. This one isn't going to work, very blurry, and too small.

McBankington said:
Oh.

I saw you asking neverseen about stuff so I thought you we're leaving me out.

Edit: what font is that? I would liek that one for mine.

Okay. I'll use the same font.

EDIT:

Pic got fucked up, one sec.

i love mine, just got on and saw the PM. idk how you couldnt think of anything to animate tho...coulda made mario shrink and grow as if he was going from normal to super 'shroom. or have the mouth animated barfing it all out (with or without moving eyes) or a movin kirby. the possibilities are endless!

Falkor said:
i love mine, just got on and saw the PM. idk how you couldnt think of anything to animate tho...coulda made mario shrink and grow as if he was going from normal to super 'shroom. or have the mouth animated barfing it all out (with or without moving eyes) or a movin kirby. the possibilities are endless!

Can't make the rainbow thing move... I had to actually make that myself, and didn't do such a great job on it. It would be hard to make it move. I suppose I could make spit fly out of his mouth, eyes move, mario shrink/grow, stars twinkle. Sure. But working on Bank's atm.

worldofWarcraftScreenShotsTabard-6.jpg

Hows this?

Also can you make the tabard turquoise?

neverseen said:
worldofWarcraftScreenShotsTabard-6.jpg

Hows this?

Also can you make the tabard turquoise?

It looks like better quality, but the actual body of the guy is too small, you need to zoom in more. Try and make his body full screen if you can.

worldofWarcraftScreenShotsTabard-7.jpg

This is as big as i can get it w/o cuting off his legs. But if its still too small il try again.

Neverseen if he stills wants it be bigger a solution could be to stand on a ledge and than you can lower than camera level and zoom it, however that would provide a different look. :eek:

Eliot said:
Neverseen if he stills wants it be bigger a solution could be to stand on a ledge and than you can lower than camera level and zoom it, however that would provide a different look. :eek:
yea you are right, if he wants it bigger im going to ledge it.

McBankington said:
I was not online.

lawls urs is awesome. and its such a coincidence b/c i few days ago i was gonna tell you to change ur sig back to the comic of "a lot is two words"

PureCraft said:
It's perfect :) Thanks for your participation.
Thank you from all of us for making these awsome sigs. :D

Users who are viewing this thread