Wts ilvl 870 cloak with Leech!!

Litebanker

Grandfathered
I'm here on Nathrezim looking to sell my Treia's Handcrafted Shroud and was wondering what people would pay for it. Thanks!!!!

I've been flipping/sniping Legion BoE's since week 1 on a dozen or so Realms (NA). I can say with confidence that you can probably get at least 75K for that Cloak, and maybe upwards of 200K, but probably not much more. High(er) level BoE's are actually starting to flood some AH's causing them to just sit and be relisted over and over without a Buyer. However, yours has Leech and many Players will forgive it not having a Socket just for that reason. I'd try listing it a bit higher than what you think you can get for it first, and just see if any one bites. If not, you can always lower it 5-10K per listing until you hit the magic number.

Thank very much for your input!! I've had it for some time now and people keep trying to buy it for 20k or less.

Thank very much for your input!! I've had it for some time now and people keep trying to buy it for 20k or less.
Almost nothing with Leech goes for as low as 20K, even after all these months that Legion has been out. That said, I've personally purchased a few items with Leech or Socket for in the 20's but it's more common to be 30K+. Keep in mind I'm also referring to 835-850 pcs, not an 870.

Almost nothing with Leech goes for as low as 20K, even after all these months that Legion has been out. That said, I've personally purchased a few items with Leech or Socket for in the 20's but it's more common to be 30K+. Keep in mind I'm also referring to 835-850 pcs, not an 870.
Thank you so much for your help!! But I have another problem what should I do since I'm a low pop server?? Should I just wait it out?

Thank you so much for your help!! But I have another problem what should I do since I'm a low pop server?? Should I just wait it out?

If you were to go by people like Bankofcanada, you'd think there's a huge market for these items... unfortunately, there aren't THAT many twinks.

To a 110, your item is basically worthless... relinquished items are already 880+ (and don't cost gold) and leech is just... a little bit of a bonus.

IMO, you have 3 options:

1) List it at a low enough price that someone will decide it's worth buying a token/transfer/etc to purchase. Unfortunately, an 870 isn't really worth buying a token and/or transferring for... the leech makes it more attractive, but eh... who knows.

2) Transfer yourself (or a level 10) off to a high pop realm. Preferably one with Bankofcanada, as if you sell it for anything less than rip off prices he will buy it and attempt to flip it (although it doesn't really seem like anyone is buying his outrageously priced items). This is a bad option for multiple reasons.

3) Wait it out, attempting to sell for a decent price on your home server. It will probably take time, but you should probably make sure to sell it by 7.2.5 and/or ToS release, as the value to non-twinks* by then will probably drop significantly. This is the option I would choose.

*edit

Last edited:
If you were to go by people like Bankofcanada, you'd think there's a huge market for these items... unfortunately, there aren't THAT many twinks.

To a 110, your item is basically worthless... relinquished items are already 880+ (and don't cost gold) and leech is just... a little bit of a bonus.

IMO, you have 3 options:

1) List it at a low enough price that someone will decide it's worth buying a token/transfer/etc to purchase. Unfortunately, an 870 isn't really worth buying a token and/or transferring for... the leech makes it more attractive, but eh... who knows.

2) Transfer yourself (or a level 10) off to a high pop realm. Preferably one with Bankofcanada, as if you sell it for anything less than rip off prices he will buy it and attempt to flip it (although it doesn't really seem like anyone is buying his outrageously priced items). This is a bad option for multiple reasons.

3) Wait it out, attempting to sell for a decent price on your home server. It will probably take time, but you should probably make sure to sell it by 7.2.5 and/or ToS release, as the value to non-twinks* by then will probably drop significantly. This is the option I would choose.

*edit
Thank you very much for your help!! I think I may go with option 3 :) unless it was worth more then I'd xfer

Users who are viewing this thread