US WTS 101 Twink Gear (910 Relics, 810 Relics, 870+ Gear)!

Updated!

Added:
810 Shadow Relic - Shala'nir Sproutling!

+socket+leech
870 Shokell's Grim Cinch
850 Vastly Oversized Ring
840 Six-Feather Fan
840 Fists of Thane Kray-Tan
840 Shokell's Grim Cinch
840 Cainen's Preeminent Chestguard
840 Ulfgor's Greaves of Bravery

Removed some sold items.

Thank you!

Just did my first (and def not last) transaction with Rosa, absolutely amazing experience, extremely satisfied any questions I had about anything was willing to help and talk. Extremely friendly! In the end cant put into words how satisfied I am will be recommending to all people i meet from here on out! After many bad experiences in the past with trying to do exchanges through forums (and ending up ninja'd) it was such a pleasant surprise to finally come across a good friendly person that delivers. If there were ever any doubts let me be clear Rosa is one person you can trust!! Ty for the flexibility to pay on different server! 100% you rock!

Just did my first (and def not last) transaction with Rosa, absolutely amazing experience, extremely satisfied any questions I had about anything was willing to help and talk. Extremely friendly! In the end cant put into words how satisfied I am will be recommending to all people i meet from here on out! After many bad experiences in the past with trying to do exchanges through forums (and ending up ninja'd) it was such a pleasant surprise to finally come across a good friendly person that delivers. If there were ever any doubts let me be clear Rosa is one person you can trust!! Ty for the flexibility to pay on different server! 100% you rock!

Thank you, Notorious1! It was a lot of fun working out a trade with you. Everything went very smoothly. Grats and have fun on your new twink!!

Did business with Rosemonde the other day. Super awesome person and great trader! Fair prices and super trustworthy. Highly recommend trading with him because I plan to in the future!

Rosa continues to be a reliable and trusted source of gear for me. He's personable and down to earth, and he's always more than fair with me. Thank you for helping me get one step closer to completing my DK!

Users who are viewing this thread