EU+US 810 Relics [GM Ticket Confirmation]

Zémsta

Legend
https://gyazo.com/41904f9da13a2f9a6b9c7032e0bfc4af

"Thank you for contacting us and your patience, Game Master Nibynoqq here to help!
I understand that you are after some of the sweet 810 relics from the Leystone Lockboxes, I checked this out for you and these did indeed drop at some point due to a bug, but this was quickly hotfixed."

Rest in peace :'( </3

https://gyazo.com/41904f9da13a2f9a6b9c7032e0bfc4af

"Thank you for contacting us and your patience, Game Master Nibynoqq here to help!
I understand that you are after some of the sweet 810 relics from the Leystone Lockboxes, I checked this out for you and these did indeed drop at some point due to a bug, but this was quickly hotfixed."

Rest in peace :'( </3

Photoshop.

Loljk, glad I scooped mine right away. Suddenly the 300k I payed each doesn't seem so bad anymore

Annecdotal, but I bought a 101 Relic about 2 weeks ago and the seller said it dropped from a lockbox a week prior(So 3 weeks ago today) after opening 800 boxes.
So perhaps there is still hope! (But probably not :(.)

I'm sorry, but it is people like you that have caused this rumor that they still drop to go on for too long, it has been on reddit, confirmed by a Game Master, and yet you still lack the belief? You're in denial. 1. Your seller could be lying, 2. He could have mistaken it for being last week and instead maybe last month, 3. Maybe the bug was only fixed 3 weeks ago.

Edging people along giving them tiny slithers of hope on something that has been stated to no longer drop is just ignorant and rude, I've given you solid proof, if you still wish to purchase lockboxes and open them up with your false vision of receiving a relic, but do not come onto a forum post showing solid proof that they are no longer dropping in a bid to convince others to do the same.

I'm sorry, but it is people like you that have caused this rumor that they still drop to go on for too long, it has been on reddit, confirmed by a Game Master, and yet you still lack the belief? You're in denial. 1. Your seller could be lying, 2. He could have mistaken it for being last week and instead maybe last month, 3. Maybe the bug was only fixed 3 weeks ago.

Edging people along giving them tiny slithers of hope on something that has been stated to no longer drop is just ignorant and rude, I've given you solid proof, if you still wish to purchase lockboxes and open them up with your false vision of receiving a relic, but do not come onto a forum post showing solid proof that they are no longer dropping in a bid to convince others to do the same.
If you google the term "Anecdotal" you'll find it says "Not necessarily true or reliable, because based on personal accounts rather than facts or research."

I am by no means stating they still drop, I simply provided my personal experience.

I didn't say, they still drop keep opening lockboxes!!1!1! In fact I said "perhaps" and "probably not". If people choose to read my post as "they still drop" then that's their fault. GMs have been wrong many times in the past, I must be such a terrible or as you stated "rude & ignorant" person for having some hope.

Have a nice day.

If you google the term "Anecdotal" you'll find it says "Not necessarily true or reliable, because based on personal accounts rather than facts or research."

I am by no means stating they still drop, I simply provided my personal experience.

I didn't say, they still drop keep opening lockboxes!!1!1! In fact I said "perhaps" and "probably not". If people choose to read my post as "they still drop" then that's their fault. GMs have been wrong many times in the past, I must be such a terrible or as you stated "rude & ignorant" person for having some hope.

Have a nice day.

I fully understand you were not definitively stating that they still drop, but provide me evidence where a GM has stated that an item no longer drops, but the item has been found to still drop. The only reasonable explanation for any dropping is due to the fact that the loot within the lockboxes are predetermined at the time of the lockbox being obtained, and so any that contained relics when looted during the "bug" would therefore still contain those relics when opened after the patch of the bug.

Although you did not state that these items still drop, the GM has provided clarity and is a more reliable source than your "personal experience" that could / most likely is due to the following I just stated, inferring to others that there is a chance that these items still drop when having not experience it yourself, it being a highly controversial topic with nobody having any recent evidence of these still dropping, the declining number of active listings for relics on the AH, it starts to seem more and more that you are just in denial and yet still try to encourage the chance of them dropping? It's insane.

I fully understand you were not definitively stating that they still drop, but provide me evidence where a GM has stated that an item no longer drops, but the item has been found to still drop. The only reasonable explanation for any dropping is due to the fact that the loot within the lockboxes are predetermined at the time of the lockbox being obtained, and so any that contained relics when looted during the "bug" would therefore still contain those relics when opened after the patch of the bug.

Although you did not state that these items still drop, the GM has provided clarity and is a more reliable source than your "personal experience" that could / most likely is due to the following I just stated, inferring to others that there is a chance that these items still drop when having not experience it yourself, it being a highly controversial topic with nobody having any recent evidence of these still dropping, the declining number of active listings for relics on the AH, it starts to seem more and more that you are just in denial and yet still try to encourage the chance of them dropping? It's insane.
I fully agree, it's highly controversial and if I had some evidence of them dropping still i'd provide it. This is the reason I stated it was anecdotal, since I wasn't certain on the information.

I'm going to agree that they probably don't drop any longer but i'm skeptical.

Although on the other hand there could be a reason for a heavy decline in them popping up on the AH which is simply, the Sentinax. People farmed the shit out of it for hours on end at the start of the patch which resulted in huge amounts of lockboxes being dropped. This could be why we've seen a huge decline in Relics.

As you stated this is controversial, which is why I originally replied to this thread. The more information we have on this subject the better, in my opinion.

Personally, although it's highly unlikely they still drop i'm going to keep opening lockboxes to try and disprove and provide some evidence, as i'm sure others are trying too.

3rd scenario, the lockbox that the guy got it from could have been from months ago but saved. If I'm not mistaken the contents are determined upon drop. Think about it, a lot of 110s that get these probably mail them to an alt and forget about them

So you can laugh at him and say he can keep buying boxes if he wants, but won't he be having the last laugh if he purchases a box that is months old and contains an 810

As many of us have said repeatedly, GM's are NOT Devs. They know dick shit about WoW. You can get a different answer from 10 different GM's on the same topic in the same day. Until a Blue post on the WoW Forums, or WoW's own Twitter/FB Account confirms the removal/bug fix/hotfix/etc, then it's assumed they are still in game and still the stupidly low drop rate they always were.

Now for some good news. 7.3 is bringing AP grinds back, in a BIG way with the Netherlight Crucible. That means there will be mountains of 110's grinding AP day/night for weeks/months to max out the new Tree, thus dramatically increasing the Lockbox drops and hopefully more 810 stock.

The evidence will be in the numbers. If these pop up at a continuously declining rate for the next half-year to year without any solid proof they are still dropping (screenshot with date and/or video), it's safe to assume they have been hotfixed.

The only proof we can make is if we all buy 1000s of lockboxes and open them, and find out. I've opened over 500 myself, and none have dropped. Who wants to sell me lockboxes on Tich or Stormrage? I'll buy up to 1000 to get this myth out of the way.

just cause people open 500 or 1000 lockboxs and get nothing mean shit all, ive run Karazan over 9 years, lost count of runs,on all my toons easly over 1000 runs i still dont have the mount.
now according to your 500+ open logic that mount is GF...
Wat about SFK and how many times we ran that stupid place for BOE's.
Gnomeregen was run over over, 500+ runs,
sum times things just have a really really low drop rate.
ive seen more 810 relics on AH than 890 BOE's, so im calling 890 boes are GF cause i never see them... that sum stupid shit a flippa would say.

just cause people open 500 or 1000 lockboxs and get nothing mean shit all, ive run Karazan over 9 years, lost count of runs,on all my toons easly over 1000 runs i still dont have the mount.
ive seen more 810 relics on AH than 890 BOE's, so im calling 890 boes are GF cause i never see them... that sum stupid shit a flippa would say.
^ This. RNG, and even worse, Legion's Compound RNG (which is what the 810 Relics fall under), is a shit show of garbage. 500, 1000 even 5000 means literally nothing because you have the exact same chance every time you open the Lockbox.

TBH arguing over it isn't going to change anything. It either is or isn't, and we have no say in the mannor.

As many of us have said repeatedly, GM's are NOT Devs. They know dick shit about WoW. You can get a different answer from 10 different GM's on the same topic in the same day. Until a Blue post on the WoW Forums, or WoW's own Twitter/FB Account confirms the removal/bug fix/hotfix/etc, then it's assumed they are still in game and still the stupidly low drop rate they always were.

Now for some good news. 7.3 is bringing AP grinds back, in a BIG way with the Netherlight Crucible. That means there will be mountains of 1m
Unlike you, I'm trying to encourage people to try to prove or disprove this. If tons of people open 1000s at a time, one would be bound to show up eventually like they used to when people would open thousands of them at a time, if in fact they are in game. And I'm even offering to help prove or a disprove it! A flipper would have no motivation to get people to try to disprove a theory and even offer to help prove or disprove a theory. They would simply agree with the post and let their relic sit for millions. Sorry, but you are no smarter then you claim a flipper to be with your toxic comments.

Last edited:
Unlike you, I'm trying to encourage people to try to prove or disprove this. If tons of people open 1000s at a time, one would be bound to show up eventually. Just like they used to! A flipper would have no motivation to get people to try to disprove a theory which their item would sky rocket, they would simply agree with the post and let their relic sit for millions. Sorry, but you are no smarter then you claim a flipper to be with your toxic post.
I don't at all see how my post is "toxic", I'm just stating facts. Compound RNG is a bitch and no volume of opened Lockboxes by the Twinking Community is going to EVER compare to the MILLIONS of 110's that were farming Sentinax during AP Grind #1. In 7.3 that Grind will start up all over again with the Netherlight Crucible, although it may not be at the Sentinax, and thus we should start seeing a few pop up here and there again.

We came to figure that the drop rate of the 810's was about 0.01%. That was during the huge push for AP back then. Ever since Concordance, nobody farms AP anymore. @Dannymcbride made literally the best analogy because that Mount is also about 0.01% as well as a few others in Game that some Players have literally farmed for nearly a Decade and haven't gotten yet.

Take the stupid low drop rate to begin with, pair it with a monumental drop off in 110's actively farming, then add all the 810's that get DE'd or just Vendored as trash and you come up with what seems to be "nerfed/fixed/hotfixed/removed/etc" but which isn't actually true. If someone wants to link an actual Blue post stating they did in fact remove them from any possibility of dropping ever again then that's fine. Until then the individuals posting "see I have proofs" ARE the toxic ones, as they are doing so nefariously to drive the price up.

Users who are viewing this thread