WTF i met 10premades in the battle

So even using sharpening stones against pugs is considered low brow? I can get the sulz,destiny and bolts though.

So even using sharpening stones against pugs is considered low brow? I can get the sulz,destiny and bolts though.

I didn’t say it was lowbrow. I just said there are people who try to get every advantage they can, regardless of the situation. I don’t think I would use a sharpening stone if I saw I was facing only pugs, but I also don’t think I’d take it off.

I agree that fury is cancer, I played 1 game as fury this week and had to swap back arms. but I am keeping my sharpening stones lol. Que a game as fury and just solo a team like some giant ape its pretty bad at 49.

Finally populated my action bars on my holy pally. Played 5 games, predominantly levellers on Horde and always 5 man on alliance. Granted I played awful, it's been since wotlk but damn did it feel bad man. The burst is insane right now.

Finally populated my action bars on my holy pally. Played 5 games, predominantly levellers on Horde and always 5 man on alliance. Granted I played awful, it's been since wotlk but damn did it feel bad man. The burst is insane right now.

https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/dya2olGIryw?region=US&faction=Horde
Join the community, we can help you out if you need anything and also provide you with a way to find groups so you don't have to solo que all of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread