WTF i met 10premades in the battle

I think just everyone realizing how great the 49 bracket is!

I think just everyone realizing how great the 49 bracket is!

I played one game a few weeks ago and every death was a couple globals… not completely judging the bracket on one game but id rather play one with a little more durability, maybe ill get back to it again down the road.

So whats the deal anyway? do the BoE greens matter all that much or just for squeeking out extra ilvl?

I grabbed all this gear back when the drops changed to level+6 and now its lower than me level. Not griping, it's a throw-away toon, just laughing at these changes. LOL.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/antonidas/Kry

The ally community just seems bigger from what i hear so we just have tons on at a time, and yeah i do agree sul and ramstien is aids but with proc based its bis if you wanna go that route. If your not a healer yeah you will get cut down and it sucks alot i have found more horde popping up when I was on making things more fair. A guildie made a horde and said it was hard to join the community? You guys see 49s in game invite them to populate your side thats the only way it got so big. Make sure everyone in the community can also invite or link the join to chat!

Maybe some allys can roll both factions, i know some already do? But im all for fair game. No game is fun when its a shutout on either end. Now im not saying blowing out a time isnt exciting now and then, but waiting for a que and for that to happen everytime almost is quite silly.

The main issue isn’t with numbers; there are plenty of horde players. It’s more that a lot of the horde cats aren’t in the community, so in order to get a five stack horde-side, you need to have a lot of people in your realID.

The other issue is that most horde players (at least the ones I know) refuse to crutch on Ram’s. So when I queue, we still beat the allies pretty much every time, and if we lose it’s because they had three fury warriors with ram’s. Which... if that’s what you need to do win and feel ok with it, you just keep on doing you. I don’t use Ram’s on any of my 49s anymore and don’t have any respect for those who do.

And beating an ally five stack that’s crutching on Ram’s when your team doesn’t is all the more satisfying.

I know there not thats what I was saying get them all in and you guys can get the 5mans running, and ive honestly never have even tried to get ram's it needs to go away for forever haha. But i hear ya, works got me tied up and will for a while so i wont be in game. But hope it can even out a little better for everyone!

I use RAM every time. Therefore, when I am SOLOQUE, ALLY always has 3 or 4 PREMADE. It is because I can not win unless I use it.

I use RAM every time. Therefore, when I am SOLOQUE, ALLY always has 3 or 4 PREMADE. It is because I can not win unless I use it.
I can understand that totally, solo que is a whole different animal. In any bracket

@Tzvetan first...you are one of the best here and not trying to flame you, but with all due respect. Saying you dont respect anyone that uses ram's?!?! how about them not using sulthraze, not using incendiary ammo, not using wildvine pot, not using third wind pot, not using postmasters set, not using knockback totem in EOTS... is this the "not twinking" suggestion?

I completely agree/understand not using something if it is not available to EVERYBODY, like the 60 int in the 19's, or the uthers crit. but to just not use an item that almost every twink has, because it feels good to win without it? well crap man...this may be an exaggeration, but im sure it feels good to win against a fully geared toon if you were naked too but, why would you do that? We are still talking non-wargame/random bgs here right?

I always thought twinking a toon was to try and find/get the best in slot and best enchant for every item, that made you the strongest possible toon at that level without exploiting or doing something against terms of agreement. I mean..i'd rather face Daoying without his weapon enchant and ram's for sure! but I know that when i fight him, he aint gonna take that stuff off! haha.

There are two distinct schools of thought when it comes to twinking.

First, you have people who enjoy the aspect of gearing a character and the online pissing contest of who can be truly BIS. But that's just one aspect--those people primarily play the brackets because they like facing other twinks and enjoy rivalries and good, competitive PvP without having to run on the obnoxious, end-game gear treadmill.

Second, you have people who go all-out (even against pubs) and pop all consumables and everything they can in any game, because, frankly, they like to see big numbers on the scoreboard at the end of the game. As in: "Dude, I went 23-0 and had 3x the next highest guy's damage." Many of these people also routinely AFK when they see twinks on the other team.

For example, I know one warrior who routinely boasts about doing double the damage of all other fury warriors in the bracket, but when my premade faced his a week or so ago, we beat them 3-0 in TP because he was just farming kills mid with a pocket healer.

Conversely, I know another warrior who, if he's not facing a premade, puts away his Sul'Thraze and Destiny and uses the BoA swords, because he'd like to have a bit of a challenge. And he knows there's none to be had in going BIS vs. a leveler.

I consider myself, and most of the players I respect and would want to wargame with (or against) to be in group A. For me, at least, this is because my main involvement in the XPOff scene came when the brackets were separated and we could queue only against other players with XP off. We strove for fairness and evenly-matched games as much as possible. Most players had characters on both factions, and if one side won WSG 3-0, we'd switch the teams up a bit to ensure a competitive game. It was awesome. So in the current landscape, I'll usually hop on my ally to see if ally PMs are queueing, then switch to horde and put a team together so we can hopefully queue into the other PM and have a competitive game, or vice-versa.

I don't have a ton of respect for many of the people in group B. I think it's ludicrous to flask and pot and use sharpening stones, etc., against an enemy team with a bunch of levelers. It's kind of like pitting NFL players against Pop Warner kids--where's the fun in that for either side? I also think it's ludicrous to rely on an item that, when used in concert with other people also using the item, can mop an entire enemy team with very little (if any) chance of realistic counterplay. It's one thing to want to have BIS gear; it's another to rely on an item that all can agree is broken. In my view, Ram's is a crutch and nothing more.

Now, I don't pay your subscription, and I'm not trying to tell you how to play the game. What I can tell you is that I used to use Ram's when the ilvl changes were first instituted, and I realized it just wasn't any fun for me--either to play with or against. So I don't--and won't--use it anymore, and I have a lesser degree of respect for those who do.

Last edited:
QQ图片20181020132110.png

lmao they doing shit again

Users who are viewing this thread