Wtb premadez

Mongro said:
Yes. I want to make sure it's handled properly. I wouldn't want to donate money to AIDS victims in Africa only to find out that the money was used to buy the "nonprofit" company new furniture either.

Seeing as how the bracket isn't a 'non profit' organization collecting donations to 'help aids victims,' I don't think you have anything to worry about. Maybe you should just post it on here in a thread, and avoid the whole 'rich benefactor' facade. The forums are probably the most neutral and trustworthy part of the bracket, and I'm sure it's not an addon no one has ever heard of before. Some of us likely use it already.

zuladin said:
what type of nikes do you wear?

the kind of nikes that enable me to jump over kidz in backyard football games. get @ me, friend

i bet they arent these nikes

[video=youtube;ebc35NMDj1E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebc35NMDj1E[/video]

Willyshatner said:
Seeing as how the bracket isn't a 'non profit' organization collecting donations to 'help aids victims,' I don't think you have anything to worry about. Maybe you should just post it on here in a thread, and avoid the whole 'rich benefactor' facade. The forums are probably the most neutral and trustworthy part of the bracket, and I'm sure it's not an addon no one has ever heard of before. Some of us likely use it already.
None of you use it. Stop making stupid guesses about everything. You should know that I wouldn't approach you with anything anyways so stop responding to everything.

None of you use it. Stop making stupid guesses about everything. You should know that I wouldn't approach you with anything anyways so stop responding to everything.

ROFL, okay buddy. Just post it on the forums and stop pretending like you have some super secret tech from the black market.

Shit head.

oknob said:
i bet they arent these nikes

[video=youtube;ebc35NMDj1E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebc35NMDj1E[/video]

Yes, these Nikes.

Willyshatner said:
Do you honestly think you deserve better?

It's not a matter of what I or anyone else deserves, it just reflects poorly on you. It's your choice though, I couldn't care less.

**** this mystery addon, I go to parties.

Users who are viewing this thread