Wtb premadez

Emelianenko said:
Ohai let's go hang out with that one chick

You know the one

Which chick bro, the one who funded jhunt a baseball sized thing of coke?

Emelianenko said:
I'm done speaking to u bcos u obviously don't believe in true love ur just jealous of jhunt and his 700 dollars worth of blow

is he in jail again?

i would play 29s for a bit tonight but......FOOTBALL!

drew brees needs to steamroll some folks, hopefully phillip rivers wont play good or anything right ohai!?!

see ya in the gulch

Zuladin said:
i would play 29s for a bit tonight but......FOOTBALL!

drew brees needs to steamroll some folks, hopefully phillip rivers wont play good or anything right ohai!?!

I've got Aaron Rodgers in my other fantasy league, and I'm a packers fan. I think they can beat dem saints to open the season

Ohai said:
I've got Aaron Rodgers in my other fantasy league, and I'm a packers fan. I think they can beat dem saints to open the season

Im completely torn on who will win between the 2. Lance Moore being out does hurt the saints though. cant wait 28 minutes!

Zuladin said:
Im completely torn on who will win between the 2. Lance Moore being out does hurt the saints though. cant wait 28 minutes!

[video=youtube;-VAMQF8vnNo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VAMQF8vnNo[/video]

Aaron Rodgers gud at gam

Willyshatner said:
I never went to college.

What's your question?
It's not really a question. I just have a little gem that I might gift to the bracket. I need someone trustworthy and preferably somewhat neutral.

It's not really a question. I just have a little gem that I might gift to the bracket. I need someone trustworthy and preferably somewhat neutral.

A gem? You wrote an addon or have an idea for one?

This is true, I am overpowered. Next question.

You better watch out, we might be discouraging all Minowamans from BGs.

Mongro said:
Nope. It already exists and works. That's about all I can say here.

I don't get it. You know about an addon that is already published, that you want to 'give the bracket,' but you don't want to share it unless it's with someone 'trustworthy' and 'neutral?'

Willyshatner said:
I don't get it. You know about an addon that is already published, that you want to 'give the bracket,' but you don't want to share it unless it's with someone 'trustworthy' and 'neutral?'

Yes. I want to make sure it's handled properly. I wouldn't want to donate money to AIDS victims in Africa only to find out that the money was used to buy the "nonprofit" company new furniture either.

Users who are viewing this thread