Wtb premadez

Zuladin said:
Thanks lindenkron! Last nights games were annoying and i do apologize to the alliance for switching to my damn hunter but after being triple/quadruple hunter ganked i couldnt take it anymore =/ There was a time where 29s would never have more than 1-2 hunters per game for weeks at a time and the moment a hunter used aimshoted they were farmed and no one healed them at all. Then things changed and this bracket is now turning into 19s. Id really perfer it didnt.

At one point last night, 19 Hunters were queueing up among 2 game being played simultaneously. Rubikz, Haxity, and others that read the forums, it would be very much appreciated if you could get on different classes when that many Hunters are queueing up. Healers of MB: Please do not heal, dispel, or even be in the vicinity of AS Hunters. Let us farm them and play the game 9v9 or 8v8 as needed.

New Hunter:If you're not with me then you're my enemy

Zul:Only a hunter deals in absolutes

*pew pew fighting*

Zul:I have failed you New Hunter i have failed you

New Hunter: i should of known the vet players wanted to ruin my facerolling

Zul:New Hunter, hunters are evil

New Hunter:From my point of view you are evil

Zul:well then you are lost

new Hunter:this is the end of you zul

*pew pew more fighting*

Zul:Its over new Hunter, i have the (moral) highground(plus zerker )

New Hunter:You underestimate my faceroll power

Zul:dont try it

*Zul blows up new Hunter inside a hoj skillfully spamming exorcism*

Zul:You were the chosen one(i cant think of a parody here at a loss), it was said that you would add

fightnights to the bracket not destroy it, bring balance to the bracket, not destroy it with hunters.

New Hunter: I HATE YOU

Zul:you were a noob new Hunter, i tried to help you

A poorly attempted bracket parody of The Final Battle - Darth Vader VS. Obi-Wan - Episode III - YouTube i was bored today

Someone is awfully mad.

Still.

Honestly I'm finding the utility of BM to be on par with AS, and for the most part the burst is just as good (lololol 850+ crits with Kill Command). I'm still of the opinion that Surv is just mediocre in terms of burst and team fight usefulness. LnL doesnt seem to proc at a 50% rate either, I cant tell you guys how man times I used back to back traps on someone last night and never got procs.

At one point last night, 19 Hunters were queueing up among 2 game being played simultaneously. Rubikz, Haxity, and others that read the forums, it would be very much appreciated if you could get on different classes when that many Hunters are queueing up. Healers of MB: Please do not heal, dispel, or even be in the vicinity of AS Hunters. Let us farm them and play the game 9v9 or 8v8 as needed.

19 hunters? I'm calling bullshit on that. Oh and the only other 29 I have (that's leveled, not even mentioning gear) is another 29 hunter.

19 hunters? I'm calling bullshit on that.

I was in a game where each side had 4 hunters, and at the same time, there was a second game with Daydra in it that had 5 hunters on each side. Total that up, and it's 18.

You would think that at some point it becomes unattractive to play when there are so many hunters, and you take the initiative to make another character to switch to when that happens. Am I saying ban hunters? Discourage hunters?

Nope. I am simply saying that I don't think we need more than 1 hunter per side, and alliance regularly has more than one. Some of you need to roll a different character, even if it's just to swap to when you find yourself amongst multiple hunters on your team in a game.

And that goes for any class, really. It shouldn't have to come to everyone enforcing a ban on hunters (which would involve the throwing of games and/or camping of hunters) for you to realize that too many is a bad thing. Last night we had 4 priests on horde in one game. It was ridiculous because no one on our team died for the first 5 minutes, and every single player who tried to intercept them midfield ended up dying.

There have been other games with 4-5 rogues on one team, which ended up in a GY camp fest where the horde can't even out play them because of stealth and vanish.

I think it's much more appealing for everyone if we see a variety of classes in games. I don't think people are going to want to keep playing, much less pick up a 4th night if this continues. Please find a way to limit what you have queuing at any given time. Rubikz is obviously the only skilled active hunter on alliance right now (in terms of more than just damage meters) and horde doesn't even have a regularly active hunter.

We get people we would just as soon report afk to get rid of, which inevitably puts us down players in the long run. Meanwhile when you sit players to compensate, it's anything but a hunter.

Something's gotta give.

Willyshatner said:
I was in a game where each side had 4 hunters, and at the same time, there was a second game with Daydra in it that had 5 hunters on each side. Total that up, and it's 18.

sounds like i missed some good games last night o.0

oknob said:
sounds like i missed some good games last night o.0

Yeah, I played Deus Ex instead, seems like a solid decision.

Human Revolution is a good game btw

Willyshatner said:
Nope. I am simply saying that I don't think we need more than 1 hunter per side, and alliance regularly has more than one. Some of you need to roll a different character, even if it's just to swap to when you find yourself amongst multiple hunters on your team in a game.

horde doesn't even have a regularly active hunter.
Who gets to be the official hunter for each side?

Horde has plenty of active hunters. Some just happen to have other characters that they play until they are gifted with an opportunity to pretend to be a deterrent.

Ohai said:
Yeah, I played Deus Ex instead, seems like a solid decision.

Human Revolution is a good game btw

Good to hear. :) Getting it free is a bonus too :D I'll have to try it on a non-twinknight, getting harder to find nowadays, thankfully.

i'd say the hunter difference right now is that alli has the higher quality hunters.. i see 3-4 horde hunters in some games but in large part they're the 1700hp variety

Dorigon said:
i'd say the hunter difference right now is that alli has the higher quality hunters.. i see 3-4 horde hunters in some games but in large part they're the 1700hp variety

Yeah, that pretty much sums up the last 2+ years.

i love 29s what a great bracket i made a geared competent 29 in one day i dont see why others fail 2 gear well but oh well u cant stop retARds

Mongro said:
Who gets to be the official hunter for each side?

Horde has plenty of active hunters. Some just happen to have other characters that they play until they are gifted with an opportunity to pretend to be a deterrent.

I don't really care who gets to be the official hunter, or if everyone rotates games. It's just silly to continue to see 2-4 hunters in every single game, and then watch as those hunters (except Rubikz) sit and farm mid or GY. Please keep in mind that I am not trying to say that midfield/enemy GY D is a bad thing. When you have multiple hunters/rogues doing it, you know, classes that are exceptionally good at it, it's not good for games.

So given that random PuGs often roll Hunters, why not have all vets play other classes and expect that some nub get in on a Hunter?

Willyshatner said:
I don't really care who gets to be the official hunter, or if everyone rotates games. It's just silly to continue to see 2-4 hunters in every single game, and then watch as those hunters (except Rubikz) sit and farm mid or GY. Please keep in mind that I am not trying to say that midfield/enemy GY D is a bad thing. When you have multiple hunters/rogues doing it, you know, classes that are exceptionally good at it, it's not good for games.
I was trying to say that it would be impossible to designate one hunter for each game. Unfortunately, the people playing hunters are generally selfish or are intentionally greifing. They aren't going to play along. The ones who pretend to go along with it will be constantly looking for excuses to break rotation (see horde side) and the ones who don't will simply get away with it.

Users who are viewing this thread