WTB massive very rare GF'ed items via golds

Re: WTB massive very rare GF'ed items via Paypal or golds

Ima say 30 k for all items cuz i have check eluding stats changes and i haveto xfer most of items to draenor tell me if you refuse... Maybe if you refuse i will buy step by step at the good price.

Offering USD for fangs on BH Horde.

PM me if you're on the US servers, and need a buyer.

This person attempted to scam me. Stay away from doing any deals with him.

i have the following items on draenor ridwane
1x black widow band
1 x defias mage staff (gfed)

then i have the following on eonar
woodworking gloves x3
fortified 3/3 eagles bracers x4
defias legs boots and 2x gloves
3x eluding rings
1x redbeard crest
2x nightreavers
1x razor edge
1x feet of the lynx
2x silver linked footguards 1x throbia gauntlets. Message me in the TL skype group or PM on here if u interested in stuff.

i sell ze night reaver draenor horde jaja

I got Walking Boots and Green Carapace shield if you're interested.

would you still want the shadowfang ? perhaps for tabard of Arcane/Nature ?

pm'd you about Firebane Cloak

Spoke to a GM, He said that The gloomshroud armor still is attached to the loot table!

i have the following items on draenor ridwane
1x black widow band
1 x defias mage staff (gfed)
woodworking gloves x3
fortified 3/3 eagles bracers x4
3x eluding rings
PM on here stuff.

okay i want the items i quoted want real money or golds ? I can only back friday i'm at school atm

okay i want the items i quoted want real money or golds ? I can only back friday i'm at school atm

ill take gold plz , the WW gloves, eagle bracers and elduing rings are all on my mains relm eonar mind, so u will need to transfer a char with that stuff (if u didnt relise ofc). and yeh fridays fine just msg me on skype or get vianco/stubs to /w me in game.

How much for 2x WW Gloves 1x MW gloves 1x defias belt (draenor alliance). Firebane cloak with 3 all resist (sylvanas alliance). In casH.

I have a pair of Walking Boots on my horde in Hellfire, could come to Stormscale to laugh at Meat.

How much for 2x WW Gloves 1x MW gloves 1x defias belt (draenor alliance). Firebane cloak with 3 all resist (sylvanas alliance). In casH.

20 euros cuz i don't need the cloak and defias belt

I have a pair of Walking Boots on my horde in Hellfire, could come to Stormscale to laugh at Meat.

Golds or real money ? It's on stormscale the item or other server if on other server don't go with it on stormscale cuz i'm gonna xfer it to draenor.

ill take gold plz , the WW gloves, eagle bracers and elduing rings are all on my mains relm eonar mind, so u will need to transfer a char with that stuff (if u didnt relise ofc). and yeh fridays fine just msg me on skype or get vianco/stubs to /w me in game.

Yeah i know i have to xfer if you want i xfer others items for you to draenor but we will see friday okay i want to buy my US account first i maybe found a shaman

Yeah i know i have to xfer if you want i xfer others items for you to draenor but we will see friday okay i want to buy my US account first i maybe found a shaman

ye thats fine just tell me when u wanna do it.

I've got woodworking gloves X5 nobles robe x2 but it's unfortunetly on Silvermoon (A)

Users who are viewing this thread