WTB HOTSHOT PILOTS - Draenor [H]

This is like that one time when F2P's were able to lock ther XP and play in the 15-19 bracket, they didn't care about us so why should we?

Ye, poor 19twinks fighting vs 10day trials with bad gear and no enchants.

Anyway, its useless to keep arguing, good luck with ur guild, kthxbai.

Just saying F2P where here first, and if it wasnt F2P u guys would still be farming or getting farmed in the 19s bracket.
If u Twinks from various brackets all joined in the 19-15bracket bracket like u did in 20-24bracket u would have similar pops.

Tbh we have same right, normally if u pay it would be to playing at end game cuz this brackets was made for pvp experience while lvling.
Blizzard created game for f2p and p2p.
Now why would p2ps ignore all the work blizzard had putting into end game, and came to bracket that blizz doesnt really cares about.
Theres no RBGs or Arenas here, JUST A LOW SKILL CAP, is this why u choosed to twink in the 19s or 24s?

Quit making a fool out of yourself. Please, it's boring.

OT : Good luck with the guild chaps, hopefully Guru activity picks up soon and we can organise something down the line :)

Quit making a fool out of yourself. Please, it's boring.

OT : Good luck with the guild chaps, hopefully Guru activity picks up soon and we can organise something down the line :)

Please PM me or Phonebook when your team is ready, our roster waiting for you :)

and? cant fight for a good cause?

thats like saying u eat meat so u support killing animals.

When you eat meat, you support killing animals because in order to get you your meat they have to kill animals, so inadvertenly you are supporting it. Ah well, flawed logic.

Anyways, as said before, the 20-29 bracket existed before F2P's were permanent. Granted F2P pushed activity, but I still find it strange sometimes that F2P's are telling people to gtfo the bracket, even though we were here first. But meh, w/e. And iirc twinking originated because people wanted to own undergeared scrubs.

OT, we need moar people to queue, I often find few people online and queue'ing, atleast when I'm queue'ing. But it might be cuz of vacation and stuff.

How old are you?
20, will be 21 in December of this year. I've been playing twinks since the week before TBC came out back in 2007 :)

Where do you come from?
Scotland, land of sunshine. Can speak a little spanish & french to help in pugs.

Why do you play twinks?
It is and has always been the only fun thing about world of warcraft for me. I'm not interested in grinding vs a computer to level up and get no satisfaction from beating AI mobs in dungeons. Twinking was a quick and easy way into a more experienced pvp bracket for me when I first started playing the game. Ever since then I have loved it.

How long have you been playing in the 20-24 bracket?
I played f2p for maybe 3/4 months when it first came out. Then took an extended break from the bracket mainly focusing on my 19's until 2 months ago when I reentered the f2p scene and have only just began playing a p2p twink properly in the bracket last week.

Why are you applying for WTB HOTSHOT PILOTS?
I am eager to get grouped with fellow 20-24's in the hope that I can build new bonds with people, and perhaps spur on some teamwork from individuals who normally play lone-wolf style. All in the hope that at some point in the future there may be premades in the bracket.

Screenshot of your UI:
z0gfAvR.jpg

Armory link of your twink: Balthasaur @ Draenor - Community - World of Warcraft

I would like another pair on Elune alliance US please. Just saying... and a free bump for the OP.

How old are you?
20, will be 21 in December of this year. I've been playing twinks since the week before TBC came out back in 2007 :)

Where do you come from?
Scotland, land of sunshine. Can speak a little spanish & french to help in pugs.

Why do you play twinks?
It is and has always been the only fun thing about world of warcraft for me. I'm not interested in grinding vs a computer to level up and get no satisfaction from beating AI mobs in dungeons. Twinking was a quick and easy way into a more experienced pvp bracket for me when I first started playing the game. Ever since then I have loved it.

I played f2p for maybe 3/4 months when it first came out. Then took an extended break from the bracket mainly focusing on my 19's until 2 months ago when I reentered the f2p scene and have only just began playing a p2p twink properly in the bracket last week.

I am eager to get grouped with fellow 20-24's in the hope that I can build new bonds with people, and perhaps spur on some teamwork from individuals who normally play lone-wolf style. All in the hope that at some point in the future there may be premades in the bracket.

Screenshot of your UI:
z0gfAvR.jpg

Are you gonna faction change ? I would enjoy your presence in our guild <3

Are you gonna faction change ? I would enjoy your presence in our guild <3

Yep I will faction change either late tonight or tomorow :) Im just about to finish guild rep grind for BoA legs, then gonna check and make sure I have covered all the ally quests before hopping to horde. I spoke to PB and said this to him too :)

btw add me on realid Baldimort#2139

PS Looking for someone to trade me 220g on ally draenor in exchange for 220g on horde! Also even after I get that 200g, I'm still 900g short for my crit loom legs. So if there is anyone with that amount spare on Ally, I would be forever in your debt if you could help me out ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
nooooo adam why u lvl that warr :( i can give u like 500g, its all i have ally!

I have 2 other warrs still at 19 anyway so DW :p
That 500g would be a big help man, only if you're sure though. Don't shoot yourself in the foot to give me it!

How old are you?

Where do you come from?

Why do you play twinks?

Screenshot of your UI:
z0gfAvR.jpg

R.I.P Livingspree :O

how you doing mate? i miss convo's with you and connor :/

edit: I was a bit disappointed not to see 17 hearthstones on your actions bars

View attachment 2562

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_110710_001645.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_110710_001645.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 199
I have 2 other warrs still at 19 anyway so DW :p
That 500g would be a big help man, only if you're sure though. Don't shoot yourself in the foot to give me it!

ye its cool man, i have 5k left on horde so no biggy

Hello

How old are you? I'm turning 16 the 27th of September

Where do you come from? I come from Denmark

Why do you play twinks? for the fun of it

How long have you been playing in the 20-24 bracket? about 5-6 months

Why are you applying for WTB HOTSHOT PILOTS? because I wanna find an active horde guild to make a main twink in

Would anyone recommend you? If yes, who? I really don't know why you would ask this, but I think Kilda would recommend me...

Screenshot of your UI: http://i.imgur.com/RojfERh.jpg
( imgur.com ) I use a razer naga, that is why my abilities are at such wierd places.

Armory link of your twink: since I haven't made a toon on the server yet, I suppose you mean one of my existing twinks. I have over 10 different 24 twinks, but my main is in my signature.

Users who are viewing this thread