WTB Gloomshroud Armor, and Defias Rapier PAYING a lot DIS TINK #1 TO FINISH PLZ HLP

Dubplate

Legend
Gloomshroud Armor, i will pay 100$ + gold depending on server...more money for the armor if its on a server i don't need to transfer off or it is on or one id like too. Then i would pay 125$ for the armor.

I will pay 15,000g for the Defias sword since it is only for transmog, if you would like otherwise and probably a better deal i could server transfer a character for you (25$) or if you have other twink items do a addition to the sword for a faction change (30$)

These items will complete my life on WoW and twink that i have put so much hard work into! If you have these items i beg you let me finish this tink.

REAL ID: xxjackintheboxxx@gmail.com in wow and ill check pms here and the thread.

Additions to what i will pay will go up as time goes on...but as you can see i could use these itmes!!! not many can or have such benifiet, so why make a tink like me have to drop every laste penny on items i know are floating around. :p I beg with all my heart help me find these and i will sure try to find a way to get them from who has them.

Darkdub @ Bleeding Hollow - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WTB Gloomshroud Armor, and Defias Rapier PAYING a lot DIS TINK #1 TO FINISH PLZ H

Good luck with that Gloomshroud Armor. Nakedplumber is basically offering $200 in items for one.

Re: WTB Gloomshroud Armor, and Defias Rapier PAYING a lot DIS TINK #1 TO FINISH PLZ H

Not everyone wants items, more want money IMO. This is just a offer atm next friday after another paycheck dont be surprized to see 200-250 for this armor from me like in my post i say, let me know you have it and i promise ill find a way to get it from you...i feel it means a lot more to me than it ever will to him.

Lets start with the Defias Rapier at least i know that has to be somewhat obtainable.

Sorry, will outbid this tink. Anyway, twinks are never finished.

I don't quite understand...You can't just say you will out bid me because then you damn sure don't know what i have to offer son. Yet you have put nada on the table.

Paying 275$ cash atm.

If Tab says he's going to outbid anyone they should be scared. Never met a more driven twink.

-Ink

P.S. Tab clear your inbox. I've been trying to reach you.

Users who are viewing this thread