WSG Wall glitch

Ran into a 24 horde premade the other night (lot of those these days huh), some druid grabbed the flag and got into the glitch space with it. Thus forcing a tie.

The really funny thing was that our entire pug was stealth capable, so we all just kinda hung out for the next 15 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
The glitch is cheap.
I look down on anyone who does it except vs a 24 premade which is fair enough tbh.

well the even though an FC abuses the glitch, it is easy to follow him, shouldn't make the biggest difference

Anyone willing to post videos on how to do some of these glitches, preferably the one in horde flag room? The one where they are in plain line of sight on top of that sharp gear thing? Although farming the glitching FC's team for 10 minutes is awesome, I think killing them when they think they are safe is much more rewarding.

Anyone willing to post videos on how to do some of these glitches, preferably the one in horde flag room? The one where they are in plain line of sight on top of that sharp gear thing? Although farming the glitching FC's team for 10 minutes is awesome, I think killing them when they think they are safe is much more rewarding.
I know how to do that one, but not how to get down so I would not recommend using it. You just jump off of the top level with some sort of speed buff.

You have like 70% chance to die in that place, but it's worth the risk against 24 premades.

I guess if the efc tried glitching to stall for 25 mins . Might as well farm . Who're suggested that thanks. Put the pressure on the other 9 people to afk or thank
the idiot who glitched.

Lucky haven't had to do that always had someone able to kill efc in glitched spot. Then we just focus fire on that noob from graveyard .Contain so we get game over with.

Black Ops 2 @ midnight . Woot

I usually:

• Tell my team to report the person /AFK (if it is my team)
  • Or am the first to call out "Farm them."

I'm a bad person :(

You have like 70% chance to die in that place, but it's worth the risk against 24 premades.

Except you did it when it wasn't a 24 premade. We were about to cap it, you just caused yourself embarrassment, and more annoyance to your own team. If you think it bothers the other team at all, please know we made up for the loss of the 3rd cap in the honor we farmed from your team.

Except you did it when it wasn't a 24 premade. We were about to cap it, you just caused yourself embarrassment, and more annoyance to your own team. If you think it bothers the other team at all, please know we made up for the loss of the 3rd cap in the honor we farmed from your team.

I was teaching 2 rogues how to do it. Also it WAS a 24 premade. There were like 4-5 24s including Pizza.

I was dissapointed when i saw CripzBlood use that wall glitch on his 24 pala.

Such a formidable opponent playing an OP'ed class and being an OP'ed lvl 24 and using that shit, such a shame ....

Also i would like to add that not only the ppl who use that wall glitch are scum but also their healers who heal them on that very spot.

Jsu8 is a person. He has 2 arms 2 legs and a head and a body and a mouth.
Yes.
Maybe even if his sandwich isn't tasty he will become a pinecone one day.
Or even if I am a kilt you will fry like an egg.

Adal aside you behaving like an idiot i will explain my words a bit more.

Using that wall glitch doesn't make you a bad person but what it does make you is a shit player ( as in scum of a player )

All of you are first and foremost PLAYERS and not PERSONS on this forum, you don't know eachother ,this is all fictive, so how could i call someone a bad person when i don't know him ?!?

You are here to inform me ( plz kid go do your homewrok ) and stop with the petty rage outbursts .....

Report your fc afk is they are terrain exploiting or tell others to report efc. If everyone had the same mind set of reporting THEIR flag carries when using this exploit then both sides wouldn't have to deal with it but instead people like the cheap win instead. Only time this is acceptable is vs 4+ 24s on enemy team or when enemy is farming.

yo if you say report the person exploiting but its okay to use vs 24s makes no sense . that wall spot makes no difference most time in my EU games , ppl need to learn how to do that shit as ppl will use it .

Users who are viewing this thread