WSG / TP 26/9/2015 - 39s

Do you play on US?

EDIT: Nvm you do, but I already figured.. since you US people always seem to hate fc druids who outplay them on the field (by using basic walljumping whatsoever :pPP

How could you already figure that when at most I played on US for 4 months. My sub for there expired quite a while ago now. I stay in the EU.

Out of the past 8+ years on wow all I have played is twink BG's. In which I have done enough FCing to know the difference between jumps and real latency. I guess you're too new to identify the difference between little kiddies raging (not what I did) and experienced twinks tired of genuine exploits. Good luck with your future endeavours of trying to wind people up on the forums. My suggestion would be to go to 19s and tell them to play a private server.

How could you already figure that when at most I played on US for 4 months. My sub for there expired quite a while ago now. I stay in the EU.

Out of the past 8+ years on wow all I have played is twink BG's. In which I have done enough FCing to know the difference between jumps and real latency. I guess you're too new to identify the difference between little kiddies raging (not what I did) and experienced twinks tired of genuine exploits. Good luck with your future endeavours of trying to wind people up on the forums. My suggestion would be to go to 19s and tell them to play a private server.

US Scum

look at how pist you are, you just showed me im right yourself. you get outplayed by a fc then you get all mad because you cant take your loss :) :) im not judging just do something about that behaviour man

Just gonna stop replying to you. At least for your first post I spent 30 seconds reading and understanding before writing you a coherent response. Seems you don't wan't to give me the same treatment. Feel free to spew more aimless nonsense about non-truths though, seems to me that you are the angry one.

Users who are viewing this thread