WSG / TP 26/9/2015 - 39s

Shamatix

EU WSG / TP 26/9/2015 - 20.00

Okay, this wedensday I dont know how to put it, I feel like we are in general lacking people, quality and commitment.
I have no clue if it has something to do with the 19 and 70 bracket undergoing a revival aswell or if people in general dont find this bracket as fun.
I am totally open for suggestions, I also heard from a couple yesterday they simply cant commit fully out to a bracket,
where we are only quing 2 days and arena literally is dead all the other days.
Personally I have no problem what so ever quing up on sundays aswell but I want to hear what you all think and feel about this,
what we can do differently to cause more activity.

This saturday we will be quing WSG / TP at 20.00 (8PM Server time)
and I can already say now, that we will be quing SSM / BfG on wedensday just to try it out,
for the people that wants to try that out aswell. But people please bring up some suggestions,
and what we can do to get everyone to commit more? Personally I miss more ques but ye, thats me.

Best regards Shamatix

Ill see whats up. Im supposed to meet someone but ill make sure to be online @ que time.
Hopefully some pops will happen.

EU WSG / TP 26/9/2015 - 20.00

Okay, this wedensday I dont know how to put it, I feel like we are in general lacking people, quality and commitment.
I have no clue if it has something to do with the 19 and 70 bracket undergoing a revival aswell or if people in general dont find this bracket as fun.
I am totally open for suggestions, I also heard from a couple yesterday they simply cant commit fully out to a bracket,
where we are only quing 2 days and arena literally is dead all the other days.
Personally I have no problem what so ever quing up on sundays aswell but I want to hear what you all think and feel about this,
what we can do differently to cause more activity.

This saturday we will be quing WSG / TP at 20.00 (8PM Server time)
and I can already say now, that we will be quing SSM / BfG on wedensday just to try it out,
for the people that wants to try that out aswell. But people please bring up some suggestions,
and what we can do to get everyone to commit more? Personally I miss more ques but ye, thats me.

Best regards Shamatix

I honestly find 39s funnier / better than the games @ 19.. from a locks perspective at least.. would love to see less warrs / enha's tho ;)
But yea, I get the feeling that players are spread over too many brackets aswel.. are 70s quin wed ?
We should prob try and seperate the different brackets que days.
Would love for more 39 games to happen, but yea 2 days a week only, and then pray for ppl not having other plans / playin 70s etc, and if games are bad at that I can understand ppl not bothering with 39s as long as its only 2 days a week.
I would que 39s all day over 19s.
39lock > 19lock
And I dont have to feel like I'm being forced to act as babysitter (fear-sitter) for dat 10 lock that keeps quin..

I honestly find 39s funnier / better than the games @ 19.. from a locks perspective at least.. would love to see less warrs / enha's tho ;)
But yea, I get the feeling that players are spread over too many brackets aswel.. are 70s quin wed ?
We should prob try and seperate the different brackets que days.
Would love for more 39 games to happen, but yea 2 days a week only, and then pray for ppl not having other plans / playin 70s etc, and if games are bad at that I can understand ppl not bothering with 39s as long as its only 2 days a week.
I would que 39s all day over 19s.
39lock > 19lock
And I dont have to feel like I'm being forced to act as babysitter (fear-sitter) for dat 10 lock that keeps quin..

I totally agree, regarding 70 they are quing every day it seems at 20.00, I have no idea of the quality of the games they are having, but ye, I would be quing 39>19/29 any day that's for sure, so I really am curios what ppl is in need of to bring some commitmenet. And I am glad you said you want less war / enhancment shamans:) I will be trying to convince people not to create any of these 2 classes upon funding.

I totally agree, regarding 70 they are quing every day it seems at 20.00, I have no idea of the quality of the games they are having, but ye, I would be quing 39>19/29 any day that's for sure, so I really am curios what ppl is in need of to bring some commitmenet. And I am glad you said you want less war / enhancment shamans:) I will be trying to convince people not to create any of these 2 classes upon funding.

Luckily Enh's arent running rampant (yet) But the dmg and utility of that class, I could foresee games where enh's are as overplayed as hunters used to be at 19.. and its such a boring class to vs..

at least with warriors juking is still effective to an extent.. enh's kill u b4 fear is done casting anyway so juking is a waste of time, and that just brings the game down to the lowest denominator i feel, and makes it uninteresting in the long run..
(can only speak from a lock perspective atm ofc, could be different for other classes)

bump.

Also Q 2s pls.

enh's kill u b4 fear is done casting anyway so juking is a waste of time, and that just brings the game down to the lowest denominator i feel, and makes it uninteresting in the long run..
(can only speak from a lock perspective atm ofc, could be different for other classes)

Ran into Bláckóut I take it?

Ran into Bláckóut I take it?

Isnt he a monk? Or maybe im confused..
But nah it was actually after having duelled Hydration in his not close to bis gear. Enh gear that is/was..

aah, now I understand, just noticed him in bg as enh shammy.. Why was I sure he played WW? I'm too tired for this atm ^^

Last edited:
If the worst devm does is use a speed pot i think we should be happy :D lets not have any negativity and be happy games are popping!

If the worst devm does is use a speed pot i think we should be happy :D lets not have any negativity and be happy games are popping!

dont forget lag macro ^^

oh well thx for the games guys.. was.. well we had games ^^

Yeah, was a bit confusing why so many people on horde logged after a win/draw streak. Maybe they too were sick of speedpot lag macro wall jumping druid? Who knows. I didn't think games were really that bad apart from him.

Users who are viewing this thread