WSG Premade H v A @ AP

Mialo

The Architect.
The Warsong Gulch Weekend is closing in and it might be a good opportunity to play a real premade among eachother. It could be hard to get it done with the random queue, but weren't Wargames proven possible ?

Get your teams going. Altho, it would be good sportmanship not too have more than 2 of a class/stealthers. Everything else seems legit ?

Thoughts about setups? The best of each faction should represent!

Dont mean to shoot down your idea Mialu but there will be even more people queuing than usual, making it even harder to get people into an actual wsg. I've heard it's already hard to get 10 in for allies normally : /

Not sure if Yasueh and dragon got a 10v10 with 20s together. This could prove to be a good opportunity for that as well.

I've tested it and we can NOT do Wargames with characters that have their XP locked.

You can queue and it will pop but you will only be able to actually enter if you have XP on.

We had two groups of 5 and it popped, we all took the pop, thirks non xp locked 20 p2p was the only one who got into the wsg

iirc Billow was the other group leader and iirc he's a p2p and he didnt get in either. This was right after hellfire btw

I'm confused. I could have sworn there was a post awhile back showing 5v5 wargames were possible. The question was whether or not 6v6+ would be possible.

What exactly did you guys try that failed? Saying we can't do wargames is false, because Arenas are Wargames too and those happen quite a bit.

I just want to clarify what has been tried and what works or doesn't work.

I'm confused. I could have sworn there was a post awhile back showing 5v5 wargames were possible. The question was whether or not 6v6+ would be possible.

What exactly did you guys try that failed? Saying we can't do wargames is false, because Arenas are Wargames too and those happen quite a bit.

I just want to clarify what has been tried and what works or doesn't work.

Nothing XP locked works. Yasueh tried P2P or F2P XP-On characters.

WSG weekend probably wouldnt be the weekend to do this since we can't to wargames and would probably need to sync queue like premades at other levels. Also I don't know how it would work with choosing the players to participate. There would most likely be a lot more than ten for each side.

i'll be running WSG premades this weekend when i'm not busy doing halloween stuff

team <WE MADE KALE AFK> will continue our undefeated record in the gulch. recruitment is open

i'll be running WSG premades this weekend when i'm not busy doing halloween stuff

team <WE MADE KALE AFK> will continue our undefeated record in the gulch. recruitment is open

ROFL @ <WE MADE KALE AFK>

Can we make that a P2P guild plzplzplz

You need to learn about cause and effect, Granger causality and gambler's fallacy. If you realised how often I leave games, you'd see just how irrelevant the fact you happened to be in them was. If you saw how many games I stayed in after I died a few times, you'd see how ridiculous that line of reasoning was too. Unless you plan to be the nine morons on my team, that are the main reason I leave, then you won't make me leave, any more than you, or anyone else that tries, can make me stay.

Saying you made me leave a game is like saying you made the sun rise. Sure, you may do something every time the sun rises, and attribute your actions to that happening, but they are completely unrelated. The same applies here.

I have zero reason to be doing any more WSG than I usually do this weekend. I don't need honor or rep on Kale.

Saying you made me leave a game is like saying you made the sun rise. Sure, you may do something every time the sun rises, and attribute your actions to that happening, but they are completely unrelated. The same applies here.

perfect analogy - you AFKing out of battlegrounds when you die is as inevitable as the sun rising, and they both happen every day

Well in the case of AB, no rep buff, no reason to be there. I just left a WSG without even coming close to dying because I didn't like the way my team were playing. I should also add that winning and losing have no real impact on my leaving either. I'll often leave winning games or stay in losing ones.

Nice to see you might finally be coming to the realisation of how little your, or anyone else's, actions have on mine.

perfect analogy - you AFKing out of battlegrounds when you die is as inevitable as the sun rising, and they both happen every day

I leave bgs too when im getting farmed.

On topic though: I would love to run some premades with lockinfree

<3

I leave bgs too when im getting farmed.

On topic though: I would love to run some premades with lockinfree

<3

He doesn't leave when he gets farmed, he leaves when he's low on HP. I've only seen it personally once but that seems to be the case.

Users who are viewing this thread