WSG Consumables [Lvl 19 Edition]

alaDC, the oil does work, i suspect you're using an heirloom weapon? since heirloom gear constantly has an itemlevel of 1, you cannot apply any spell oils to it, which is a sad prospect.. but hey, i did some theory crafting (from a mages POV) on Staff of Jordan, and the optimal alternative, which would be mystic tome and dawnblade (which would require a factionchange.) even with oil and 30 sp enchant which you can also get on staff, the staff would be better. the only scenario where you can be able to use oil in a positive fashion is if you're A: on some crazy stam stacking crusade, popping dawnblade and furbolg medicine pouch, or B: running flags with DB and FMP, and want a little extra SP.

this should apply to ALL heirloom weapons.

chíll said:
alaDC, the oil does work, i suspect you're using an heirloom weapon? since heirloom gear constantly has an itemlevel of 1, you cannot apply any spell oils to it, which is a sad prospect.. but hey, i did some theory crafting (from a mages POV) on Staff of Jordan, and the optimal alternative, which would be mystic tome and dawnblade (which would require a factionchange.) even with oil and 30 sp enchant which you can also get on staff, the staff would be better. the only scenario where you can be able to use oil in a positive fashion is if you're A: on some crazy stam stacking crusade, popping dawnblade and furbolg medicine pouch, or B: running flags with DB and FMP, and want a little extra SP.

this should apply to ALL heirloom weapons.

theres actually a oil that gives 2 sp you can use on heirlooms, and a sharpening stone that gives one or two damage.

Penicillin said:
Rough Sharpening Stone - Item - World of Warcraft is the only stone you can use on Boa weapons. As far as I know Minor Wizard Oil - Item - World of Warcraft is the lowest oil there is, this can not be applied to Boa's, if there is an oil we can use I'd love to learn which it is!

well, there WAS a 2 sp oil, i used to use it myself but i guess it doesn't exist anymore? wowhead doesn't have it listed.

anyway, you can also use http://www.wowhead.com/item=3239 in blunt heirlooms.

[ITEM]basalt rockling[/ITEM] has been removed (think its only temporary though

can anybody confirm the removal of the ghosttiger in darkshore?

Registered just to say i had a good chuckle over a couple of the sigs in this thread.

/salute

it won't let me edit my post, but after looking at the bandages and actually reading what it says, they can only be used in AV.

jumped the gun on that one :(

can anybody confirm that [ITEM]magic dust[/ITEM] is grandfathered?

also, in next patch it is stated that "swiftflight (worgen racial) now stacks with movement existing abilities, however not with dash and/or sprint."

does this mean a worgen can pop swiftflight + [ITEM]Swiftness Potion[/ITEM] for a potential 90% speed increase?? O_O

aww :(( but i haven't been able to find any dust devils for a long time >.<

alright! a little cute thingy i discovered earlier. if you can hit a rogue or druid with [ITEM]Festival Firecracker[/ITEM], it will break stealth. however, they have the radius of a humanoid, so their use is limited.. they can be spammed though, i imagine they can have a limited use while on D?

I like the rum drink for tbc instance that gives 15stm! That is my best wsg trick. What wsg trick is your best wsg trick?

Antísocial said:
I like the rum drink for tbc instance that gives 15stm! That is my best wsg trick. What wsg trick is your best wsg trick?

reroll hunter best wsg trick

Pointless info at this point but in case anyone logged out with Elixir of Wisdom on pre-4.1, it will now provide 60 instead of 6 int:

elxwisd.jpg

About the Magic Dust, our guild bank has over 100 over the little things including 1000s of perfumes & colognes.

Users who are viewing this thread