WSG Consumables [Lvl 19 Edition]

add [item=]Explosive Rocket[/item] to the list, and bump for a sticky

Grunge said:
untested:

Can you have a higher level player apply
Code:
to Gutter Blade, Glacial Stone or Runic Darkblade through a trade window?

They're the only weapons high enough to accept that enhancement, and i dont think a 19 would be able to apply it by themselves.

Edit: tried to link Frost Oil in case anyone cant read my link, i cant see it myself.

frost oil can and does work on gutterblade and glacial stone, shadowfang, assasin's blade and wingblade can all have shadow oil too which hits harder then fiery. all items can have mana oil also which is nice for priests/pala/sham so all classes can benefit. epsecially rogues with a frost snare :O whhat

This thread is linked in the sticky post "19 Twink Info (Recompiled)"

Not sure it needs to be its own sticky.

If we have to individually sticky each of the threads linked in that sticky, we'll have nothing but stickys on the first page.

Some of those need pruning.

Bloodthistle if its not already there, and bump

:O Swiftness Potions. worth adding because Many a use them. also Pygmy oil is really good for Fcíng on a druid because you can get really small and this makes it difficult for people to target. especially those who click to target as ive seen in many people's videos such as the Waw Tawent Vs Giddyup Painaid. hass (the person recording) clicked his targets. for anybpdy doing this pygmy oil can make it take a little longer for you to be targeted. apart from that it adds 0 stats or anything. but worth mentioning

Heädströng said:
frost oil can and does work on gutterblade and glacial stone, shadowfang, assasin's blade and wingblade can all have shadow oil too which hits harder then fiery. all items can have mana oil also which is nice for priests/pala/sham so all classes can benefit. epsecially rogues with a frost snare :O whhat

Don't you need a high level to cast it on your weapon tru trade window? if it's can not be casted by a level 19 it's no level 19 consumable (for wsg).

About the speed pot headstrong, he said he left the alchemy potions out.

Fine haha, I'll sticky this and update it soon. You can use frost oil, shadow oil, and higher level sharpening stones so I'll add those too. :)

Once Cataclysm is out it would be nice to have this post updated. There's bound to be a few additions to this thread with the new starting areas and Azeroth changing and all.

clotilde said:
Just visited The Holy Spring in STV and Holy Spring Water is no longer available :(

I can confirm this, but no screenshot.

I just tested the minor mana oil only 19 priest and it doesn't work. It appears the level 20 requirement is for character level, not item level. Am I missing something or is this a new change?

Users who are viewing this thread