US WSG Compositions, what are your thoughts? [TC19]

Your baseline point to this seems that meta change is needed. It really isn't needed at all, and especially not in such a scale. People prefer to play with what is broken in competitive scenes, and keep their underdog specs for fun purposes elsewhere.

I kinda just agree with Bestworld, not changing any rules from the previous TC. But the 2 class 1 spec idea sounds interesting too.

I was under the impression people were getting fed up with Boomy/Arcane, and I personally know how dumb MM can be. Breaking up the meta can be refreshing, and since a lot of you have been in the gig for years I figured I'd offer what I thought would kick the habit.

2C1S seems very popular.

I'm seeing a variation of different opinions. However, the most recurring opinion thus far is the "max 2 class limit, max 1 spec" idea. Could a group of people test this out over the next couple of weeks and stream it please? It would help make or break the idea of its validity as the first rule set in the official post. The rules will always be subject to change, but when the post goes out some rules have to be in there - so far this one is coming across as most popular although currently it is un-tested

I'm seeing a variation of different opinions. However, the most recurring opinion thus far is the "max 2 class limit, max 1 spec" idea. Could a group of people test this out over the next couple of weeks and stream it please? It would help make or break the idea of its validity as the first rule set in the official post. The rules will always be subject to change, but when the post goes out some rules have to be in there - so far this one is coming across as most popular although currently it is un-tested
I would def not prefer slower games, but it's your call boss, log on 1 day on a weekend and we'll get you in the plebmades so you can actually feel the meta out. Until then def don't think slowing the meta down is the right call, very slow atm.

I would def not prefer slower games, but it's your call boss, log on 1 day on a weekend and we'll get you in the plebmades so you can actually feel the meta out. Until then def don't think slowing the meta down is the right call, very slow atm.
I Think i'd like to take you up on that one! Plebmades on US correct? Add me on Bookmark#21190 if so and get me in!

Users who are viewing this thread