US WSG 10v10 sign up

Fury isn’t even an issue as is. This shouldn’t be a conversation. Sader is what makes fury viable in the ranged class meta.
it could be once game goes into deep stacks, as i said

If the fury is able to connect and get a sader,
Seems to me like this would be an exploitable weakness against a warrior with a team running, say, dual mage and dual marks.

I haven't played competitive twink wargames since wrath but I'm not entirely sure id even make room for a warrior in a vet premade team, much less try to assert that they're somehow so overpowered as to be ban worthy.

Seems to me like this would be an exploitable weakness against a warrior with a team running, say, dual mage and dual marks.

I haven't played competitive twink wargames since wrath but I'm not entirely sure id even make room for a warrior in a vet premade team, much less try to assert that they're somehow so overpowered as to be ban worthy.
i havent done premades or played twinks to the extent to be able to tell what in bgs, i do agree with that though.
20s now are in the most brutal state balance wise with what ive seen so far
[doublepost=1573233708,1573233648][/doublepost]
Your knowledge of the game.

L
M
A
O

How's the 19 bracket going btw? ;)
I told you to stop buying your lunches at 7/11 why didn’t you listen
whatever is going on between u two, take this shit somewhere else

20s now are in the most brutal state balance wise with what ive seen so far
I've played my warrior a bit in 20s and I can tell you that arms, for sure, would be a joke on a premade team.

Fury MIGHT be better. I can think of one specific instance where we didn't get a cap because I was arms, and we def would have gotten it if I had been fury. But I'm still not sure we'd have won that game.

Warriors just require alot of babysitting. Sure double 'sader is scary but any priest worth their salt is gonna fear bomb as soon as they see that shit proc. I can't tell you how many times I've watched my crusader procs run out while I sit in a stun or a trap.

And assuming a standard "2 per class, 4 healers" limit, I'm not sure where you bring a warrior. Dual arcane, dual hunter, outlaw rogue, boomy/ret... a much preferable set up to a warrior.

I've played my warrior a bit in 20s and I can tell you that arms, for sure, would be a joke on a premade team.

Fury MIGHT be better. I can think of one specific instance where we didn't get a cap because I was arms, and we def would have gotten it if I had been fury. But I'm still not sure we'd have won that game.

Warriors just require alot of babysitting. Sure double 'sader is scary but any priest worth their salt is gonna fear bomb as soon as they see that shit proc. I can't tell you how many times I've watched my crusader procs run out while I sit in a stun or a trap.

And assuming a standard "2 per class, 4 healers" limit, I'm not sure where you bring a warrior. Dual arcane, dual hunter, outlaw rogue, boomy/ret... a much preferable set up to a warrior.
thus far i agree, idk about ret in rbgs tho compared to fury, then again not enough data to argue pro or against

thus far i agree, idk about ret in rbgs tho compared to fury, then again not enough data to argue pro or against
Yea, this is more or less theory crafting. Nobody really played competitive 10v10 so it's all just assumptive.

I just mentioned ret because of scary holy damage burst, a strong defensive CD, off heals and the stun. But boomy utility is really hard to ignore too. I'd prefer both to fury.

Yea, this is more or less theory crafting. Nobody really played competitive 10v10 so it's all just assumptive.

I just mentioned ret because of scary holy damage burst, a strong defensive CD, off heals and the stun. But boomy utility is really hard to ignore too. I'd prefer both to fury.
on a personal choice id go boomy, much viable and fits my playstyle
also in general terms boomy>warr just bc of invisibility and burst potential, creates confusion and dissolves decision making sometimes on teams whether to sit 1 heals or 2 on def etc
also better rot dps in mid

Limit of 2 stealthies not including fc
[doublepost=1573235186,1573235122][/doublepost]
on a personal choice id go boomy, much viable and fits my playstyle
also in general terms boomy>warr just bc of invisibility and burst potential, creates confusion and dissolves decision making sometimes on teams whether to sit 1 heals or 2 on def etc
also better rot dps in mid
Then why are you arguing to ban fury??

Limit of 2 stealthies not including fc
[doublepost=1573235186,1573235122][/doublepost]
Then why are you arguing to ban fury??
there are situations it can be deadly in unacceptable terms
that is my condition, its dmg output insane on a non-stacked efc, let alone on a 6+.
i made my case, what is this question ?

there are situations it can be deadly in unacceptable terms
that is my condition, its dmg output insane on a non-stacked efc, let alone on a 6+.
i made my case, what is this question ?
Every class has its advantages in specific scenarios...you seem to just have a personal vendetta against warriors much like drzzt-cba has for me.

Every class has its advantages in specific scenarios...you seem to have a personal vendetta against warriors much like drzzt-cba has for me.

i havent played this bracket(dogshit as it is) for 1+ good year on a continuous manner to have a vendetta towards anything, just speaking from 1. what ive been told 2. what ive seen a fury do

i havent played this bracket(dogshit as it is) for 1+ good year on a continuous manner to have a vendetta towards anything, just speaking from 1. what ive been told 2. what ive seen a fury do
So you aren’t even active in the current meta and you think u can determine what’s banned or not in wargames? Please stop talking.

Seems to me that any f2p would be able to hang in this particular premade

So are you gonna participate on f2p then? if everyone is shit then its just laid back games you can drink while playing. Sounds right down your alley since you cant do av on that toon anyway

So you aren’t even active in the current meta and you think u can determine what’s banned or not in wargames? Please stop talking.
rather stop talking than participate in this meta, but still the point for fury stands, 2 saders/saderswap is just bad. put it however u want

So are you gonna participate on f2p then? if everyone is shit then its just laid back games you can drink while playing. Sounds right down your alley since you cant do av on that toon anyway
I was more mocking the fact that the premade never happened rather than calling the people that might have signed up for it "bad".

And I can que AV on my F2P as of yesterday afternoon. Thankyouverymuch

I was more mocking the fact that the premade never happened rather than calling the people that might have signed up for it "bad".

And I can que AV on my F2P as of yesterday afternoon. Thankyouverymuch

I can’t comment on Vocs wargames but they do in fact happen :)

edit: hordeside

Users who are viewing this thread