resto shaman (alliance)
resto shaman (horde)
hunter (horde)

Kakakaka-LaughingSkull (Horde) F2P Boomy or Rdruid
Kakakaka-Sargeras (Alliance) F2P Boomy or Rdruid
Milkwéed-BleedingHollow (Horde) Vet Boomy or Rdruid

Bump

-outlaw rog
[doublepost=1573183895,1573183709][/doublepost]fury warrior + arc mage should be banned

Bump

-outlaw rog
[doublepost=1573183895,1573183709][/doublepost]fury warrior + arc mage should be banned

A word of advice: if you want this to be successful, stop making restrictions. Mages are counterable, and I didn't even know furies were that powerful or I might have signed up Kincaide herself. What matters--the only thing that matters--is that the games are balanced. If both teams have exactly one or exactly two mages, what's the problem? Hell for that matter, if both teams have 5 mages, I'm still not seeing the problem, as long as both teams can wreck face equally, the bottom line is -equal-.

A word of advice: if you want this to be successful, stop making restrictions. Mages are counterable, and I didn't even know furies were that powerful or I might have signed up Kincaide herself. What matters--the only thing that matters--is that the games are balanced. If both teams have exactly one or exactly two mages, what's the problem? Hell for that matter, if both teams have 5 mages, I'm still not seeing the problem, as long as both teams can wreck face equally, the bottom line is -equal-.

Fury isnt powerful, crusader is broken and fury benefits the most from it.

If anyone thought I was talking about anything but geared vet fury they clearly don't know who they're talking to

I know this meta better than anyone ofc f2p fury won't have the negative impact that a geared vet fury will have

problem with allowing geared vet fury is the fact that 80% of those who play (if they sign up) have egos and they're the type to not want to discuss anything so balancing around those types of players isn't possible

If anyone thought I was talking about anything but geared vet fury they clearly don't know who they're talking to

I know this meta better than anyone ofc f2p fury won't have the negative impact that a geared vet fury will have

problem with allowing geared vet fury is the fact that 80% of those who play (if they sign up) have egos and they're the type to not want to discuss anything so balancing around those types of players isn't possible
Stop banning classes

Stop banning classes
nah, for qualitative gameplay there have always been bans and there will always be.
feral in wod was disgusting and was banned.
i could take other examples of 10v10s throughout expansion history.

Reactions: Voc
nah, for qualitative gameplay there have always been bans and there will always be.
feral in wod was disgusting and was banned.
i could take other examples of 10v10s throughout expansion history.
There is nothing right now that is as op as feral was in wod. No need to ban
[doublepost=1573230097,1573230063][/doublepost]Class limits per team only

There is nothing right now that is as op as feral was in wod. No need to ban
[doublepost=1573230097,1573230063][/doublepost]Class limits per team only
fury warriors are insane, sure, dont ban fury, ban sader chant on em and all is gg

fury warriors are insane, sure, dont ban fury, ban sader chant on em and all is gg
Melee in wargames? Do you know how to kite?
[doublepost=1573230790,1573230685][/doublepost]Fury war gets destroyed in mid by ranged

Fury wars can be countered easily. Keep them slowed until they’re stuck in an awkward spot then blow them up
... that is not what dictates what is and what is not op. Take a one on one scenario, any class( melee against a sader swapping fury warrior). The likelihood of fury winning is higher than others. That indicates that there is a fundamental problem within the class mechanics and the tools he is using to enhance it.

If you find yourself 1v1 against a fury warrior in a wargame, you both fucked up
id agree on that but yeah
in my experience, if the team using a sader fury warr, wins the teamfight, then fcs make it across the map. The team that has the fury warrior becomes dominant once the stacks outrange 5. If the fury is able to connect and get a sader, efc is oneshotted (supposedly in a wg situation you'd have other dps hitting efc too).
There will be situations such as these, always.

... that is not what dictates what is and what is not op. Take a one on one scenario, any class( melee against a sader swapping fury warrior). The likelihood of fury winning is higher than others. That indicates that there is a fundamental problem within the class mechanics and the tools he is using to enhance it.
That’s because most other melee classes aren’t viable. Ww monk? Trash. Arms war? Trash. Enh sham? Trash. Rogue is useful in other ways where fury war isn’t and should never be 1v1ing a fury war if the rogue has a brain. Ret? Beats fury in 1v1 usually.

That’s because most other melee classes aren’t viable. Ww monk? Trash. Arms war? Trash. Enh sham? Trash. Rogue is useful in other ways where fury war isn’t and should never be 1v1ing a fury war if the rogue has a brain. Ret? Beats fury in 1v1 usually.
fury without the sader would be on the "other melee that arent viable" level

Users who are viewing this thread