Wrathful Dedication - Alliance Level 80 Twink Guild (The Argent Dawn EU)

what happened to your guild?

huh? we didnt stop playing cuz of some argument if thats what you are saying :)

No, i just mean after being in one of your raids and watching about 3/4 people stand in traps on LK, as amusing as it was too watch assuming the squish goes live in the correct manner rendering all these 409's are pretty much on par or worse than the raid tier gear you'll see about 90% of your raiders drop like flies.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, i just mean after being in one of your raids and watching about 3/4 people stand in traps on LK, as amusing as it was too watch assuming the squish goes live in the correct manner rendering all these 409's are pretty much on par or worse than the raid tier gear you'll see about 90% of your raiders drop like flies.

shots fired

wierd how we managed to do BoT Hc then, yeah we must be shit :)

Way to go man, not everyone is a pro like you. Legacy must be very proud with a person like you. Not everything involves beeing competitive and beeing the best at something. We had a fun time doing our 80 stuff, and we will not let people like you throw insults at 3/4 of our members back then. Have some respect.

xipe what have ppl from WD done to you ?
have they offended you in any way
i dont get your inmature nonsense

Users who are viewing this thread