Wrathful Dedication - Alliance Level 80 Twink Guild (The Argent Dawn EU)

Elkiva

▪ ℋøʟ⑂ ℙяḯℯṧт ▪
0MA4YDw.jpg

Guild Name: Wrathful Dedication
Guild Type: PVE
Realm: The Argent Dawn (RP)
Faction: Alliance

The frost hardened plains of Northrend echo with the rumors of turmoil...death and fear lurk within these lands. The ice covered continent of Northrend has been corrupted with the filth known as the plague. Kel'thuzad...the Necromancer of Naxxramas has risen once again, infesting the very lands of Northrend with the filth known as the plagued undead. However there are far darker clouds which lurk over these lands.The Lich King, Arthas Menthil undergoes his task of maintaining a master campaign to infest and infect the very continents housed within the realm of Azeroth. With the power of Frostmourne within his grasp, the very realm we call home is in dire jeopardy.

The factions of the Alliance searched long and hard to assemble a task force like no other to face this unforetold evil. With guidance from Uther the Lightbringer and Jaina Proudmoore; Wrathful Dedication was formed! Battle ready and willing to fight what seemed a worthy cause, the heroes of Azeroth set into the plagued lands of Northrend...

To Vanquish the very evil which has plagued the heart of this bone chilling continent...

Main Information:

Wrathful Dedication is a level 80 based twinking guild which is currently looking for more active and friendly members of the twinking community to join our ranks! We're a friendly bunch of players who have a passion for twinking.

As a guild which is devoted to Wrath of the Lich King based content, we'll be doing many different activities. These activities come under the following bullet points listed below:

• RAIDS: We'll be raiding all of the WOTLK Content, this will spread across a maintained schedule.

• LORE: As an RP Based realm, there will be RP based activities taking place. These activities will cover many different aspects of the WOTLK Content whilst also giving a major lesson in the reasons behind specified events and characters which play a vital role in the WOTLK Expansion.

(THESE EVENTS WILL BE HELD BY ELKIVA)

• PVP: As a PVE Based guild we will be pro-dominantly fixed around the PVE Based scene. However when the bracket becomes more stable we'll be ready to incorporate PVP based criteria to the guilds schedule.

(THIS WILL NOT BE UNDER GUILD EVENTS)

What we expect from our members:

Within Wrathful Dedication we're looking for loyal, friendly and devoted members within our ranks. We're all about having fun and enjoying ourselves, however we're not ones who tolerate bad behavior or a poor attitude.

We have a strict ruling system which if broken will lead to the following punishments.

• Misbehavior: Within the guild we're not ones who take things to heart, however if you're caught misbehaving within guild chat, during specified raids or through specified city channels (SUCH AS TRADE CHAT) you'll be faced with either a warning, guild kick or a mute within guild chat.

• Respect your leaders: Within the guild it's important that you show some respect towards your fellow officers, if you show respect towards us then we'll show respect towards you.
    (WE'RE NOT INTERESTED IN PEOPLE WHO WISH TO BE RUDE TOWARDS THE OFFICERS OR THE GUILD MEMBERS)

• Raid Signings: If you wish to raid with the guild you'll have to sign up for the raids set on your calender, if you're not signed up for the raid set you will not be invited. If you sign up for the raids and chose to not turn up you'll be faced with a warning, if you choose to carry on with this behavior you'll either be kicked from the guild or face being banned from joining raids within the guild.
    (IF YOU HAVE A REASON FOR NOT SHOWING UP THEN WE MIGHT LET YOU OFF)

Guild Reputation:

We're looking to uphold a very friendly reputation, so we're looking for those of a rather mature and sensisble attitude. We're not ones who wish to give the guild a bad name, so it's important that you uphold and respect the guild as a whole.

Raiding Times:

We're currently trying to establish a suitable raiding schedule for the guild however this doesn't mean raids won't be taking place, raids will still be taking place throughout the weeks however until we've got a suitable schedule for the guild we'll be setting different events within different days of the week.

HERALD OF THE TITANS BOOSTING:

As a guild we're also boosting players within Ulduar 10/25man for the Feat of Strength Achievement: HERALD OF TITANS

Within this Achievement you obtain an In-Game Title for your character which is account bound.
For example: Elkiva, Herald of the Titans.

Requirements for the Achievement:

• Character created within the Alliance.

• A Level 80 Character

• And a maximum item level of 226 ( Weapons / Off-Hand 232 item Level )

• Heirlooms are allowed within the boost however you're not allowed empty gear slots.

For more information and pricings regarding these boosts, feel free to poke ßonescythe In-Game.

Raiding Teams:

We're currently recruiting many different classes for our core raiding teams, we currently require the following classes for our raiding team:

• Melee DPS - ALL CLASS
    [*]Range DPS - ALL CLASS
    [*]Tank - ALL CLASS
    [*]Healers - ALL CLASS

These raiding teams will be covering many different types of content, from Naxx 10 man through to Ulduar 25 man. Once we've established a major raiding setup within the guild we'll be able to cover many different raids within the maintained raiding schedule (Too Be Confirmed)

Cataclysm Raiding:

We're also attempting to raid Cataclysm based raiding content, as level 80s are able to gain access to level 80 MoP Rare items. It has made the level 80 bracket rather overpowered. Due to the fact that we're able to use these items on our characters we have siezed the oppertunity to attempt many different Cataclysm raids.

We have currently cleared the following content:

• Firelands: CLEARED

• Dragonsoul: CLEARED

• Blackwing Decent: CLEARED

• Bastion of Twilight: CLEARED

• Throne of the Four Winds:CLEARED

gMxir5T.jpg

Naxxramas 10 Man Raiding Team:

The guild is currently looking for the following roles for our Naxxramas raiding team.
We require the following:

• 1 Tank

• 2 Healers

• 3 to 5 DPS

Naxxramas 10 Man Rules:

Within the Naxxramas raiding team you'll only be allowed to raid with the guild if you have the following requirements:

• Gems:
  • It's important that you're using Pre-Ulduar gem, this means you shall not be allowed to use the wrath epic gems. This is to encourage a much more difficult raiding environment and to allow for the raid to be as original as possible.

• Enchants:
  • You're not allowed to use enchants which are from Ulduar or higher, as I said before it's to keep the raid as challenging and as original as possible.

• Item Level:
  • You must be at least 200 item level overall in every gear slot available. If you're under the minimum item level you won't be allowed to enter, this can be achieved by doing WOTLK Heroics and by also farming justice points to purchase items at the selected vendor.

Naxxramas 25 Man Raiding Team:

We're also looking for players who are willing to join us for our 25 man Naxxramas runs, we'll be needing the following roles listed below:

• 1 Tank

• 5 Healers

• 15 DPS

Naxxramas 25 Man Rules:

Within the Naxxramas raiding team you'll only be allowed to raid with the guild if you have the following requirements:

• Gems:
  • It's important that you're using Pre-Ulduar gem, this means you shall not be allowed to use the wrath epic gems. This is to encourage a much more difficult raiding environment and to allow for the raid to be as original as possible.

• Enchants:
  • You're not allowed to use enchants which are from Ulduar or higher, as I said before it's to keep the raid as challenging and as original as possible.

• Item Level:
  • You must be at least 200 item level overall in every gear slot available. If you're under the minimum item level you won't be allowed to enter, this can be achieved by doing WOTLK Heroics and by also farming justice points to purchase items at the selected vendor.

Dungeon Progress:

We're currently raiding on: Monday / Tuesday / Friday / Saturday - 20:30 Realm Time.

Within this section we hope to record or capture images of our raiding events so you're all able to see what our raiding styles are like.

• VIDEOS:

[video=youtube;nZu4UVF7hAo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nZu4UVF7hAo[/video]

[video=youtube;8DnKWBpe3u4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8DnKWBpe3u4[/video]

[video=youtube;DmOYwcMRGXw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmOYwcMRGXw[/video]

[video=youtube;P1dkd8-2JbI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1dkd8-2JbI[/video]

• PICTURES:

fzmd.jpg

epqp.jpg

iZRFASf.jpg

Officers:
If you wish to contact one of the specified officers within the guild; please feel free to give us a poke through our Battletags or Via an In-Game message.

• Guild Master: Snickarbob - BATTLE TAG: púffy#2665

• Officer: Elkiva - BATTLE TAG: MattCopping#2601

Last edited by a moderator:
I re-designed the previous Guild Thread for Wrathful Dedication.

Took me a great deal of time and effort!
I hope this helps everyone through the guilds information, ambitions and standings.

-Elkiva

I re-designed the previous Guild Thread for Wrathful Dedication.

Took me a great deal of time and effort!
I hope this helps everyone through the guilds information, ambitions and standings.

-Elkiva

Lovely post man. 2 things are missing :)

Level 80 Twinks vs. Alysrazor - YouTube
Level 80 Twinks vs. Majordomo Staghelm - YouTube

Since when does firelands have 8 bosses? ^^

But thank you so much for taking the time for this Guild recruitment post for our guild! Hope this informs everyone that would like to join :)

- ßonescythe (Officer in Wrathful Dedication)

Lovely post man. 2 things are missing :)

Level 80 Twinks vs. Alysrazor - YouTube
Level 80 Twinks vs. Majordomo Staghelm - YouTube

Since when does firelands have 8 bosses? ^^

But thank you so much for taking the time for this Guild recruitment post for our guild! Hope this informs everyone that would like to join :)

Haha, I was up until 4am designing and creating this! I was exhausted, however thank you for pointing out some information and content which I missed out whilst also correcting me on a few things.
I'm glad you enjoy the new page :D

(JUST PUT THE LINKS TO THE VIDEOS IN THE PAGE )

-Elkiva

I'd be interested in joining however currently I work in the catering and hospitality field, in other words I work shifts, some from 8-4 which is prefect and some which are 11-7 and impossible (raiding wise ofc).
Anyway that aside, my toon is Kimmah - Ravencrest - Kimmah @ Ravencrest - Community - World of Warcraft
Aswell as the gear displayed I have my full 277 set for dps and tank, Shadow mourne.
Raid experience wise - Cleared all the content in Wrath, 8th guild on my realm (Arathor Horde eu) to kill Hailion
Cata wise since I guess you're doing those too - Cleared all content up to 4/8 DS10 HC but been back since and finished ofc :p

I don't know how much any of this is a help to you but I have work soon and wasn't able to find any of you online this early so I thought I'd leave a love felt letter to you, hope to hear from you soon, I'd love to join despite the work problem.

I'd be interested in joining however currently I work in the catering and hospitality field, in other words I work shifts, some from 8-4 which is prefect and some which are 11-7 and impossible (raiding wise ofc).
Anyway that aside, my toon is Kimmah - Ravencrest - Kimmah @ Ravencrest - Community - World of Warcraft
Aswell as the gear displayed I have my full 277 set for dps and tank, Shadow mourne.
Raid experience wise - Cleared all the content in Wrath, 8th guild on my realm (Arathor Horde eu) to kill Hailion
Cata wise since I guess you're doing those too - Cleared all content up to 4/8 DS10 HC but been back since and finished ofc :p

I don't know how much any of this is a help to you but I have work soon and wasn't able to find any of you online this early so I thought I'd leave a love felt letter to you, hope to hear from you soon, I'd love to join despite the work problem.

Hello Kimmah,

We'd be more then happy to have you in the guild, your working shifts dont really say anything to us, you can either sign and show up for raids, or dont sign up. But if you do Sign up for raids, we demand you to show up in time, if something happened or there is some sort of reason you couldnt attend, let one of the Officers know and everything will be just fine. Give me a poke ingame my b-tag is: ibunia#2335. Or leave here/PM me your B-tag so we can get in touch with you. Glad to see a fellow warrior again :) we dont have enough of those :D

If you need more information feel free to ask me or any other officers :)

I'm looking forward to seeing you mate, it has been too long! <3

FIRELANDS = CLEARED - GOOD JOB ALL

• Nazrehim

• Shameleon

• ùma

• ßubbleoseven

• ßonescythe

• Nëcros

• Elkiva

• Pzycik

• Wardeeh

• Kímma

fzmd.jpg

I've added some information to the guilds recruitment page.

The new information is highlighted in bright green text colors.

Within the new content; I've added some new information regarding our Naxxramas 10 man and 25 man Raiding teams. Please read the rules on the guild recruitment page if you're unsure on the types of gear you should be using, feel free to give me a poke within the thread regarding your class and role.

Many thanks.
Elkiva.

Dragonsoul is down! GOOD JOB ALL

• Nazrehim

• Elkiva

• Snickarbob

• Ochiwana

• ßubbleoseven

• Kimma

• Nëcros

• Spicedbanana

• Pzycik

• Shameleon

epqp.jpg

We're currently attempting to down Nef in BWD. Once that's done we're going to attempt the heroic modes.

We're also making raiding teams for the level 80 content, such as:

Naxx
Ulduar
ToTc

We're also thinking about stretching the raid teams to 25man mode when the guild is ready.
Thank you btw :)

Nice. Nice. If i could come with a suggestion, i think it would be awesome with a team who gear up through naxx and without any cata/MoP gear; simply moving on to the harder raids as you guys clear
If it seems to easy, it could be achiv runs or heroic modes later on? :)

I would definately consider it, if you would do that, as i loved naxx et cetera. got a 80 hunter already ;)

Nice. Nice. If i could come with a suggestion, i think it would be awesome with a team who gear up through naxx and without any cata/MoP gear; simply moving on to the harder raids as you guys clear

I would definately consider it, if you would do that, as i loved naxx et cetera. got a 80 hunter already ;)

elkiva is making a team for naxx with only naxx gear, no mop or icc gear at all :)

First run is in a few days ive seen on events.

Also bump ! :D

/Spicy-Rulleböhrpåg.

Indeed, I already had that planned within the guilds schedule! if you take a look at the guilds description update you'll be able to see what I have implemented within the guilds recruitment and activity domain.

As of a few days ago I posted within the updated Guild Information section in green letters describing exactly that, We'll be raiding Naxx 10 man and 25 man with 200 iLevel Minimum items through to Naxx 25 Items.

These items will be obtained via the following:

Heroic Lich King Dungeons.
Naxxramas 10 man
Naxxramas 25 man
Justice Points

Now, I'm also implementing a gem change and enchant change due to the content getting much more easier as the patches have come through.
I'm implementing the following:

Green Loot Rarity Gems for Primary stat: Agility / Strength / Intellect for example.
Followed with Green rarity Secondary stat gems or shared stat gems of the blue item rarity.

There will be screenshots of the events taking and possibly some guild video footage.
Also, we're currently recruiting for many different raiding teams for the guild in general. Most of the members in the guild will be able to join these raid teams by default due to the fact they're apart of the community.

Regarding our Cata based content you'll be put under trial until we think you're ready to join our Cata raiding team.
I hope this covers everything.

Be sure to read through the description to see what's the guilds currently doing and creating.
Many thanks,

Elkiva.

If you're also interested in participating within the guilds Naxx runs + Other wrath runs you'll have to either get in-touch with myself or the fellow officers online!
I'm not going to be online much during the weekend so it might be best for you to poke one of the officers who're active at the moment of your search.

Users who are viewing this thread