Wow's 7th Anniversary Gift for F2P's?

Difficult to say. I've opened three so far, all coming from a slightly different angle. None of them worked. One asked me if I was trial, I said yes, since they would probably be able to check anyway. After much delay and supervisor checking, the answer was of course still no.

I tried this already aswell without telling him i was a trial. Somehow he already knew? Do GMs have a way of knowing if your a trial or not?

I'm guessing that asking about mail is the problem. The only people that can't get mail are trials. So by process of elimination... Maybe not mentioning the mail and saying you accidently deleted it?

I'm guessing that asking about mail is the problem. The only people that can't get mail are trials. So by process of elimination... Maybe not mentioning the mail and saying you accidently deleted it?

Worth a try
<

All the GMs I've spoken to seem completely unaware of previous tickets opened. Is there anything that happens if you just keep opening them? Anyone had any experience with this?
I opened 6 tickets attempting to change a riot stick into an eyepatch. None of the GMs mentioned the other tickets

ticketed "i am unable to view mail sent to me by the wow dev team"

gm responded that trial accounts were not suppose to get ANY mail, when i tried the, i know someone on a f2p account that got it but i dont want them to lose it he seemed to get offended, said it was a MISTAKE and there was NO chance he would give it to me...

Users who are viewing this thread