WoW Hardcore

Anyone playing on the new hardcore servers? My friend and I are gunna make characters in October :)

Also, is it level 60 max? I couldn't tell from the trailers and info

I was hoping someone would make a mass thread for this.

I've been going at it since launch on Defias (NA-East).

I'm a dad with a pretty busy IRL schedule so I only game a few hours a night before bed. I find that this helps me stay alive quite easily.

I'm a level 18 Human Paladin, named Húrin. Taking my sweet time with Alchemy/Herb.

It's honestly been such a blast so far. On my first life, not sure if I'd go "AGANE" if I died.

I'm going as safe as possible, I don't think I'll be doing dungeons.

You'll have a lot of fun with your mate.

Edit* Yes, 60 is max. All raids are already unlocked.

Last edited:
Started a chill run on Defias, only 11 so far. Planning to do SSF as well, at least up until 60.

Died at level 15 because 3 things spawned on me when I was trying to drink for mana. Going to give it one more try and be much more careful. If I die, I'm done with it.

Died at level 15 because 3 things spawned on me when I was trying to drink for mana. Going to give it one more try and be much more careful. If I die, I'm done with it.
Unlike PoE and similar ARPGs that aren't open world, it is not safe to simply logout anywhere because of this. I always hearth before I log. Also I think spawns are increased a TON compared to normal because it's only 2 realms.

Also I think spawns are increased a TON compared to normal because it's only 2 realms.
they are, dynamic respawns are definitely a thing and it depends on how populated your area is

they are, dynamic respawns are definitely a thing and it depends on how populated your area is

Yeah, its a different feel and I have never tried Hardcore before. I'm almost to the same spot I was before, definitely going to be more careful going forward. I was breezing through and got complacent.

My friend and I are going mage shaman :D

But we are gunna roll Tauren and Undead and try Mulgore...

with no help is it possible to travel from Tirisfal to Mulgore?

Depends on your level, running on a level 1 would be impossible I think. I would level up in both starting areas and meet in the barrens.

Users who are viewing this thread