Wot not to Wear : A F2P Make-over

Actually this might be just the place to get help with my pally mog, which I've been procrastinating endlessly:

Character : Pinocakes (please excuse mid-gearing uglyness)
Race : Tauren
Hairstyle : Bald :O
Class : Paladin
Specialization : Prot

Item 1 : Ugly unmoggable shoulders
Item 2 : Any tabard
Color palette : Red + Gold
Interests : Character takes Horde and Paladin affiliations very seriously, usually sports Argent Champion title.
Playstyle : I think of femtaurs as a generally silly race, and like the humor value of a fem cow being an almost-serious paladin (hence the shovel).
Preferred Mount/Pet : Tan War Talbuk
Other notes/requests :

• I prefer the look of tabards for RP/flavor value. I was planning to design around Orgrimmar or Huojin, but would be happy with Wyrmrest, Stone Guard, or whatever.
  • I'm sporting the gold Stockade shoulders from before the resil nerf, but could switch to Valor for mog purposes if desired.
  • I already have a War Torn Shield which fits the color theme well, but no strong preference either way for having it in the final mog.
  • Bracer can be mail or leather, since I'm not quite done gearing and that slot changes with my hit%. Slot's mostly invisible anyway.
  • No particular need to keep my shovel, despite its many months of faithful foecrushing and occasional gardening use.

Whether this app gets picked or not, I appreciate the service you're giving to the pursuit of high internet fashion.

make me pretty. have all tabards with the TCG flame one. deathcharger most prestigious mount and flaming boar op.
You're pretty sexy already, Felix. And you darn know it!

pinochet, I'm starting to work on it tomorrow ;) Most difficult point will probably be not to be the standard looks since the possibilities are pretty limited with those shoulders.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackwing-lair/Bendândcough/simple
Character :
Race : belf
Hairstyle : kinky
Class : warlock
Specialization : demo

Item 1 : keep chest piece same. ( abodigonals )
Item 2 : keep man thong the same ( abodigonals )
Color palette : what ever you like
Interests : male stripper and part time warsong rogue controll
Playstyle : many dance emotes
Preferred Mount/Pet : kintor familair ( for double battle squishy )
Other notes/requests :

• My "customers" dwindling lately and i think this may be just the thing to spice up my routine .
  • if there were to be a theme for my outfit i think it would be "aint trickin if you got it "

Character : Bigdip
Race : Orc
Hairstyle : Fugly
Class : Shaman (The hardest class to mog)
Specialization : ele (i have gotten better dont worry)

Item 1 : My skeletal mace
Item 2 : The shield
Color palette : what ever you think works
Interests : AB
Playstyle : super casual dont give a frac

Preferred Mount/Pet : no mount in particular but I tend to have the ghastly skull pet floating next to me

Other notes/requests : The mog should be based around the tabard since its BIS over everything else. I kinda like having all of the skulls in the mog like im a badass biker shaman, and no one else has that look. The shoulders you can mog with leather or use the mail ones you cant mog, idc. You can make a green mog or maybe use a different color all together to make the tabard stand out more. I'm not a fan of capes/cloaks, they cover up the tabard and im not a super hero. I dont care if you use head slot or not.

You should have a challenge with this one, even as a top stylist. Good luck to you.

Need your advice, I'm trying to make a 'Farmer' Tmog set for my Frost set.

This is what i have come up with so far, what would look better?

vV0Jfgg.jpg

iuGFwRJ.jpg

ejxJafW.jpg

Heya Mialo,
Do you know any pair of leather boots that would go well with my blue Glyphed Garb here?
I know, Sandals of Sacrifice, but I chose another reward from that quest and I dont like that look on boots, I prefer the skinny one, like the ones I currently have. But they don't really match.

Thank you!

Thanks my toons always turn out garbage looking.

edit: I am going to go for the "hunting" Hunter look.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread