Wot not to Wear : A F2P Make-over

I came up with a couple of options:

Set #1
Set #2

They're both basically the same thing, just colored slightly differently. I sort of ran with the skull motif (also seen on the heirloom shoulders and staff), which I thought that was rather fitting for an undead character. I also tried to avoid using robes and/or capes to allow for maximum tabard exposure.

Let me know what you think!

Hey man, thanks for taking the time to make a set for me, really appreciate it! :3

Unfortunately, they don't tick for me :( I was hoping for something a bit simpler regarding colours, however there are some things i like off that so thanks! :)

Hey man, thanks for taking the time to make a set for me, really appreciate it! :3

Unfortunately, they don't tick for me :( I was hoping for something a bit simpler regarding colours, however there are some things i like off that so thanks! :)

okey played around a little and heres what I got so far if Its on the right track just say so and if it needs a 180 thats fine too just want some guidelines before I keep going.
XUg26pB.png

A darker one and a greener one.

okey played around a little and heres what I got so far if Its on the right track just say so and if it needs a 180 thats fine too just want some guidelines before I keep going.
XUg26pB.png

A darker one and a greener one.

Hey nice attempts, i preffer the left one, i dont want to be TOO green, and some exposer on the legs/arms would be nice :) (getting precious ribbon)

I like to show a bit of thigh ;3

Hey nice attempts, i preffer the left one, i dont want to be TOO green, and some exposer on the legs/arms would be nice :) (getting precious ribbon)

I like to show a bit of thigh ;3

okey Thanks Ill start toying around again.

edit: [MENTION=19322]lolipopp[/MENTION]
2nd go.
This time I made a darker green set and a more brownish one. both have precious ribbon.
D20o75I.png

What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
okey Thanks Ill start toying around again.

edit: [MENTION=19322]lolipopp[/MENTION]
2nd go.
This time I made a darker green set and a more brownish one. both have precious ribbon.
D20o75I.png

What do you think?

<3 you dasha and going to be an arsehole and i dont want to say this...

but none of them are my cup of tea, its too hectic, im looking for something simple but nice, thanks for trying, i understand if you want to stop. :3

<3 you dasha and going to be an arsehole and i dont want to say this...

but none of them are my cup of tea, its too hectic, im looking for something simple but nice, thanks for trying, i understand if you want to stop. :3

nah its fun to toy around and I'm starting to know all the items ID in my head by now its np.

edit:
so with simple I figured you meant nothing to colourful and pretty dark so heres take 3.
Jxoun5h.png

nah its fun to toy around and I'm starting to know all the items ID in my head by now its np.

edit:
so with simple I figured you meant nothing to colourful and pretty dark so heres take 3.
Jxoun5h.png

Hey thats nice dash, can i have less? i know that sounds stupid, but like.. less... need more skin *wink*

again ty :)

EDIT: i like the boots/belt/gloves

Hey thats nice dash, can i have less? i know that sounds stupid, but like.. less... need more skin *wink*

again ty :)

EDIT: i like the boots/belt/gloves

Ill try.
[MENTION=19322]lolipopp[/MENTION]
yNmPbAD.png

now ur pretty much nude and every1 will run away.

ooo thats tasty, MM perhaps? and maybe diff boots*?

(i like everything else)

mm is ugly so u can use that if u want but I dont support it.
Ill take a look at boots.
[MENTION=19322]lolipopp[/MENTION]
MqNPwen.png

?

Users who are viewing this thread