worth the sub? vet

I think it's worth it for a one time small cost for permanent benefits if you plan it right. It's already making my enhancement shaman much more enjoyable.

BUT! I already had an subscription attached account to get some new WoD mounts and pets. So for me just the mounts and pets made it worth it lol :S

Last edited by a moderator:
im really tempted to resub just to get all my looms onto the tab as well as the new necklace pieces.

However, by resubbing even for 1 month I will be supporting Blizzard's direction of a complete dogshit expansion and retarded content so.....since I love this game so much I will hold off on my temptation.

im really tempted to resub just to get all my looms onto the tab as well as the new necklace pieces.

However, by resubbing even for 1 month I will be supporting Blizzard's direction of a complete dogshit expansion and retarded content so.....since I love this game so much I will hold off on my temptation.

You support this dog shit game just by being here and discussing it. Paying, not paying. You support the crusade.

What is "dogshit" and "retarded" about the expansion? So far the expansion has been pretty good. It has plenty of awesome new content for everyone.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

You support this dog shit game just by being here and discussing it. Paying, not paying. You support the crusade.

learn to read, its a dogshit expansion not a dogshit game.
game used to be good even in MOP but WOD is now mobile facebook chore game hence I quit 1 month of release of WOD

resub once either with battlechest or $15 for 1 month. Get your new looms, new enchantments, max professions and any boes you don't already have.

after sub ends, enjoy your new vet f2p account and kill some 29s :D

learn to read, its a dogshit expansion not a dogshit game.
game used to be good even in MOP but WOD is now mobile facebook chore game hence I quit 1 month of release of WOD

Did you just argue with yourself for me in a matter of 3 sentences? Nice one.

Users who are viewing this thread