worth of tink items?

Eriwen

Legend
So I've got these WW gloves and some mindthrusts laying around random servers, and I was wondering what are they REALLY worth? I know Mindthrusts goes for llike 5-6k but I just wanna be sure before selling anything or equipping for that matter. Thanks :)

WW 5-15k, 7,5k is probably the normal price. MT can go 5-11k but average is probs about 6k.

Woodworking are probably worth about 5k. Reason being the only thing that they have over the very common dungeon gloves is extra armor. Some people would be willing to pay more though. Mindthrusts can be farmed but also sold for around 15-30k depending on the server merely for convenience. Server really matters a lot here in the pricing of the items.

haha Sapah did you change your rogue mog becaus we laughed at the last one? you seemed so proud of this mog

atleast he didnt copy me in cata when i found a sick mog set :(

Best transmog was still Nazzr.

OT: you can get 10 k easy for each item. 5 k is the the lowest offer you can take before it become indecent.

Maybe he was the first person to reach to transmog shop after they implanted it thus he was the first?

reece found it quit being jealous reece owns u all #1 reece qt pie u invent all mogs fuck u haters

Users who are viewing this thread