WORLD FIRST FREE TO PLAY Thirk the Hallowed!

A p2p that follows all the f2p rules deserves a GRATZ!!!

As to Thirk... YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!

Got mine yey! First EU? Was pain in the arse to get some random 85's when they can't hear me >.> Btw if you report to GM that you didn't get the Loot-Filled Pumpking you might have a slight chance to get it. Tried myself and they gave it to some random DK.
1331WoWScrnShot_101911_185424.jpg

I guess that makes me 7th, not that it matters. Thanks to the new people I met that were helpful enough to tank HH and log onto their goblin for the final two achievements.

There are actually plenty of people who got the title but who haven't advertised it publicly (myself included), most likely (as in my case) because they think this whole ranking thing, "I got it 16th!" is sort of juvenile.

But if it makes people happy to rank themselves, go ahead. Just know that your numbering system is not indicative of any reality.

sweet baby jebus i killed the HH! that was WAY easier than i thought...the first guy to actually whisper me [after emoting about 10 others] brought me in. easypeasy.
<

now, 10 more buckets and i'm done...and i have enough treats for the pet and all the silly masks.
<

There are actually plenty of people who got the title but who haven't advertised it publicly (myself included), most likely (as in my case) because they think this whole ranking thing, "I got it 16th!" is sort of juvenile.

But if it makes people happy to rank themselves, go ahead. Just know that your numbering system is not indicative of any reality.

I can pretty much guarantee that thirk and I were respectively first and second, within a 15 minute window.

Users who are viewing this thread