WORLD FIRST FREE TO PLAY Thirk the Hallowed!

what hes getting at is slyly saying he doesnt care who got it first or second or third etc.

Dude. Please do not ever make the presumption of speaking on my behalf again.

I am in fact happy for Thirk and Earl for their success in rushing to the title, I think that's cool. People are interested in in knowing who is first, and perhaps who is second... might even stretch it to third too. Beyond that though, not only is counting it off uninteresting, it's also inaccurate, as there are people who didn't feel motivated to report it.

That's what I said, and that's what I meant. You've got a lot of nerve.

Calm down guys. Keep thread on topic please
<

There's so many with this title already, I can't wait to see the amoung of people getting the noble title.

Dude. Please do not ever make the presumption of speaking on my behalf again.

I am in fact happy for Thirk and Earl for their success in rushing to the title, I think that's cool. People are interested in in knowing who is first, and perhaps who is second... might even stretch it to third too. Beyond that though, not only is counting it off uninteresting, it's also inaccurate, as there are people who didn't feel motivated to report it.

That's what I said, and that's what I meant. You've got a lot of nerve.

and you've got some nerve to think your the fucking god of the f2ps.

reality check: your just another player.

That's rich... why don't you follow my admonition not to tell me what I think, by again telling me what I think?

Sticks and stones, Katemonster...

That's rich... why don't you follow my admonition not to tell me what I think, by again telling me what I think?

Sticks and stones, Katemonster...

okay ill rephrase it for you bby.

i think you think your some gift from god for the f2ps and feel the need to speak for everyone like your our savior. yet your just some random warrior in this random bracket of shit.

Wait, so you're seriously trying to pick a fight... with me? Good luck with that, brother.

okay ill rephrase it for you bby.

i think you think your some gift from god for the f2ps and feel the need to speak for everyone like your our savior. yet your just some random warrior in this random bracket of shit.

Kinc has helped this community a lot.

You are the reason that some of the 20s are appalled to make twink info accounts to join the community here.

:/

oh golly gee willikers, i cant wait to play 20 f2p tinkers with the prestigious Thirk The World First F2P Hallowed!

its a tinkers dream come true! :)

Users who are viewing this thread