World drop

World drops, BoE blues, can be farmed from the new chests in 20-25 zones. I get between three and ten level 16-24 BoE blues a day. So far I haven't had what I want drop either, but it will be mine eventually. Diamond Hammer is junk. What do you want it for? BoA weapons are probably better.

Instance runs tend to drop more blues than standard mobs, as do silver rares. The chests always drop one blue.

Diamond Hammer is not a junk. It's the best tank weapon as I see on wowhead. It not very slow, and it gives really much stamina and strength. Why you won't want it ? I find it good. But thank you for that info.

CipYcao said:
Diamond Hammer is not a junk. It's the best tank weapon as I see on wowhead. It not very slow, and it gives really much stamina and strength. Why you won't want it ? I find it good. But thank you for that info.

I'm glad you mentioned what you want it for. Below is the level 20 BoA tank sword's stats. As you can see it gives really much more stamina, some parry and the same amount of strength. It also hits harder because it's slower. A superior weapon in every way. Yes, its white DPS is down by 0.3, but it makes up for that with top end, as well as parry and stam, which make it the superior weapon overall.

Bloodsoaked Skullforge Reaver

Binds to Battle.net account

Main Hand Sword

31 - 58 Damage Speed 2.80

(16.0 damage per second)

+3 Strength

+4 Stamina

Requires level 1 to 80 (20)

Item Level 1

Equip: Increases your parry rating by 3 (0.43% @ L20).

You killed 400 things that have a 0.02% drop chance? Statisically speaking, you were never going to get it with that tiny number.

Aradiel said:
I'm glad you mentioned what you want it for. Below is the level 20 BoA tank sword's stats. As you can see it gives really much more stamina, some parry and the same amount of strength. It also hits harder because it's slower. A superior weapon in every way. Yes, its white DPS is down by 0.3, but it makes up for that with top end, as well as parry and stam, which make it the superior weapon overall.

Bloodsoaked Skullforge Reaver

Binds to Battle.net account

Main Hand Sword

31 - 58 Damage Speed 2.80

(16.0 damage per second)

+3 Strength

+4 Stamina

Requires level 1 to 80 (20)

Item Level 1

Equip: Increases your parry rating by 3 (0.43% @ L20).

You killed 400 things that have a 0.02% drop chance? Statisically speaking, you were never going to get it with that tiny number.

What the **** u wanna parry a hunter ? I rarely fight melees 'cuz most of the bracket are Exo Spamming (u also do it sometimes :p) Palatards or Hunters who idk for what reason love their S-Key so ya the 0.43 % higher chance to parry is nothing lol. :p Even if he gets the hammer before the sword it's not such a big upgrade anyway...

Exo spam has its place. I often use it while bubbled against multi-rogue attacks or against hunters. I even have a haste set for that exact purpose.

The BoA is superior in every way, not because of the miniscule amount of parry. I already explained that.

Irritating said:
Dustwallow marsh and Duskwood are good for these new chests, I got a diamond hammer, pads of the venom spider and some blue BoE sword in about an hour from them.

~Irri

Where are these chests/what are they called? I looked them up once but I think it's time to revisit.

iaccidentallytwink said:
Where are these chests/what are they called? I looked them up once but I think it's time to revisit.

I camped my Hunter for a day in this cave filled with Spiders in Dustwallow. Checked back on her every hour and got 3 blues ranging from level 15-25.

I also have bumped into chests while adventuring and find a blue every time.

Also, the Qiraji Officer Zod was one of several elite mobs that spawned during the AQ gate opening event. He spawned outside Crossroads and dropped almost always a blue at a high chance. Back when AQ opened on my server I was already 60 and I farmed this guy as well as the other Qiraji Officers for gear to AH or give to my other toons for leveling/twinking. Really wish they brought this kind of cool stuff back :<

~Zuty

iaccidentallytwink said:

the name slips my mind but there is a spawn for one right outside BFD. it looks like a fancy box

Mind telling me the location of said cave? What's the actual chest name?

Aradiel said:
Check Wowhead zones, look under objects. It shows you the chest locations.

Which do you use?

No one needs Lynx. Prison shoes are better. There are some BoEs, like the mantle for example, that are BiS though.

Users who are viewing this thread