Worgen or Human

• Worgen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Human

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
dorf female better, cuz they so sexy! =/

but if decide worgen or human, my choice human especially for sub rogue,

cuz iam think 3 expertise = 1 percent more crit ( 39% without omgworgenracial for human and 40% for worgen, not omg buff) , Darkflight with 2 min CD and boa trinket with 6 res worse than every man for himself, cuz sub rogue have shadowstep (2o sec cd) and all rogue have sprint with 1min cd, so Darkflight nice but not omfg need, imho. and nature and shadow resist may be better than 12 stamina but its all optionaly. anyway human look better than loldog , now cat's new year/

I think it depends on class and spec. In general, I like Worgen since I do a lot of trinket swapping anyways.

TheLuckyg said:

Human

2 min insignia

+120hp

+3 expertise w/ swords & maces

Worgen

5 min insignia

40% speed buff for 10 sec, 2min cd

-22% average nature and shadow spell mitigation + resists

+1% crit chance

As tempting as a worgen is, I just dont see how anyone could pass up EMFH

Where did you all get your Twink license ? Walmart ?

Worgen Sub rogue

5 min insignia

40% speed buff for 10 sec, 2min cd

-22% average nature and shadow spell mitigation + resists

+1% crit chance

+2.5 agility

+3 Attack Power

Fixed.

I voted for Worgen because it better fits me than a human, if you go for full combat on your rogue with two Shadowfang's and choose my gear set with 497 AP and 34,61 % crit, you're definitely a dangerous enemy for your opponents to face in the BG's.

I execute more damage than any other class in the nineteen bracket, my burst is literally insane. 1 % more crit > 120 HP, an extra sprint for a rogue > 3 minutes CD insignia (since arena is not avaliable, I do not see the point in it), all the resistance > 3 more expertise.

RyrithDraenor said:
I voted for Worgen because it better fits me than a human, if you go for full combat on your rogue with two Shadowfang's and choose my gear set with 497 AP and 34,61 % crit, you're definitely a dangerous enemy for your opponents to face in the BG's.

I execute more damage than any other class in the nineteen bracket, my burst is literally insane. 1 % more crit > 120 HP, an extra sprint for a rogue > 3 minutes CD insignia (since arena is not avaliable, I do not see the point in it), all the resistance > 3 more expertise.

then i just fear and chastise you.

Users who are viewing this thread