Worgen or Human

• Worgen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Human

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SharkGMyWa said:
Im random nub whats ur problrm? Ur still badder than curly #1467 wsg wouge us

#1467 wsg wouge US who r u ur prob some trash player u prob have never seen me play

lets just say instead of #1 blah blah blah no one really cares or will agree with you, why dont we have a list of the "best" of each class and settle with that, personally ive seen many twinks that are great at playing their class and they can be just as good as anyone else :D

BTW human ftw (even tho im worgen lolol)

omgod curley ur not good at all ur just bad bad random nub who think he is best but he bad. BADBABDABDABDBABD.

view.php

Subpar said:
worgen, extra sprint is great on both def and o

and so is 3 minutes off pvp trinket, along with expertise, and +12 stam

[quote name='Quinp']omgod curley ur not good at all ur just bad bad random nub who think he is best but he bad. BADBABDABDABDBABD.

Please, tell me your 19 twinker so I can make fun of him

Quinp said:
omgod curley ur not good at all ur just bad bad random nub who think he is best but he bad. BADBABDABDABDBABD.

view.php
Please tell me your 19 twinker so I can make fun of him.

Human so I can tell you worgen after you pay 25 dollars. I would go worgen just because they look badass though. :p

Human by far. Being able to escape anything to stay on target and finish things is way too important to pass up. You can chug a potion to sprint but you cant do anything if CC'd.

I dont have too much of a problem staying on my target with sprint at 1 min, Shadowstep, and stealth to bridge gaps. So for me an extra sprint is not as good, you can use swiftness pots 3 times in 1 worgen CD, at least I think.

pilgrim said:
Human by far. Being able to escape anything to stay on target and finish things is way too important to pass up. You can chug a potion to sprint but you cant do anything if CC'd.

I dont have too much of a problem staying on my target with sprint at 1 min, Shadowstep, and stealth to bridge gaps. So for me an extra sprint is not as good, you can use swiftness pots 3 times in 1 worgen CD, at least I think.

You're overlooking the racial resist!!! Humans have no resist at all, being able to resist a ton of fears and Boomkin/ele/hunter sting is invaluable imo.

Lawlpurge said:
You're overlooking the racial resist!!! Humans have no resist at all, being able to resist a ton of fears and Boomkin/ele/hunter sting is invaluable imo.

Its really good for stopping fears, but you can almost play around them on priests, and for locks just kick it. If locks were better the damage resist would be better, but I get nova'd and sheeped more then feared. And you can effectively trinket most of the critical CC anyhow. Helps improve ToT.

If your using a dagger MH id go worgen, if your not then human deffinetly.

Users who are viewing this thread