EU+US Wondering If Blizz Reverts Level if accidentally leveled??

Volgonoth

Grandfathered
My buddy just leveled his 20 monk to 21 on accident, I was killing murlocs and we were grouped but didnt tell me he had exp unfrozen prior... I leveled him and I feel horrible. Hes at 1 percent on the dot and I was wondering if they do level reverts? Do they make any exceptions or do they just dont do level reverts at all if a ticket is opened?

Just say he is going to quit the game because of it. D R A M A T I Z E I T

They're more inclined to do it if your friend hasn't asked something huge in a ticket within the last 6 months. Other than that, it's really a roulette. Gotta get that spicy GM, because mostly they won't just refuse, they'll actually say it's not even possible, which is literally bullshit.

Also your friend should space out his tickets. If he makes a ticket about the issue too often, he's gonna be flagged. Once he's flagged he'll receive the same response from literally every GM. My advice would be make a ticket once a month. If he gets flagged he'll have to chill for months...

How will he know if he has gotten flagged? Eventually a GM will say something along the lines of "I see that you have made a ticket regarding the issue before, and this was the response". Eventually they'll tell him to drop the matter all together "or else".

Unless he has grandfathered gear or got *exceptionally lucky* with epic gear, the amount of time and effort he'll put into trying to get deleveled is significantly higher than he'd put into just re-rolling.

Speaking from experience. Stay persistent if you don't get the right answer. I would also go about explaining the entire situation and saving it. So that you can use that in future tickets until this gets resolved. Mistakes happen and unless you've requested something really big recently you shouldn't have to submit too many. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread