WoD ilvl scalling thoughts?

Discussion in '20s (Shadowlands)' started by toskosa, Feb 21, 2021.

Share This Page

1. Warglave

Warglave Member

Yep, just sad to see every other bracket die twice while people flocked to the one with levelers again to "get games"...

But, guilty myself after a while like now. Cant argue after a while cuz the only games poppin are better than none. :(

edit- wargames are usually super-srs and not community friendly anyway, understand the desire to just queue and have fun.

2. Eleannor

Eleannor Azeroth's Champion

For max level, I think the WoD system is a good compromise of the RPG aspect of gearing your character and the Competitive aspect of minimizing artificial differences between players, like gear.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
  3. xanx

xanx Member

Gross no

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    toskosa

toskosa Member

Just saying I wouldn't lose my mind over this change...but the biggest thing I would like to see (Will never happen) is blizzard letting me buy crate gear for honour points at any level :mad:

Was looking through some old screen shots for fun and I found this old legion template pic from my 49 warrior.
    F9Ni7yB.jpg (1366×715) (imgur.com)
    Legion templates were pretty funny on certain classes.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
  5. accel

accel Member

I think if they do it, (a) that's going to be for max-level only, and (b) that's going to be the best change in the whole SL. I loved this in WoD. Best system ever. PVE and PVP cleanly separated and don't intrude on each other, getting an alt to a competitive level is a piece of cake (just have to get honor gear = at most a week with 1 hour per evening). It's a win-win-win all around.