WoD ilvl scalling thoughts?

Not that it really matter now anyway the 60 bracket is now the 20 bracket.

Yep, just sad to see every other bracket die twice while people flocked to the one with levelers again to "get games"...

But, guilty myself after a while like now. Cant argue after a while cuz the only games poppin are better than none. :(

edit- wargames are usually super-srs and not community friendly anyway, understand the desire to just queue and have fun.

For max level, I think the WoD system is a good compromise of the RPG aspect of gearing your character and the Competitive aspect of minimizing artificial differences between players, like gear.

Last edited:
Just saying I wouldn't lose my mind over this change...but the biggest thing I would like to see (Will never happen) is blizzard letting me buy crate gear for honour points at any level :mad:

Was looking through some old screen shots for fun and I found this old legion template pic from my 49 warrior.
F9Ni7yB.jpg (1366×715) (imgur.com)
Legion templates were pretty funny on certain classes.

Last edited:
Do you guys think they will apply this to only max level? or go all in wod style and have it affect every level? if so what do you guys think the ilvl scael up will be for each bracket? 20 for example might be 34-35 if they scale up ilvl to be that of blues. What about our humble ilvl 49 relics?

Thoughts? Good bad? ugly?

I think if they do it, (a) that's going to be for max-level only, and (b) that's going to be the best change in the whole SL. I loved this in WoD. Best system ever. PVE and PVP cleanly separated and don't intrude on each other, getting an alt to a competitive level is a piece of cake (just have to get honor gear = at most a week with 1 hour per evening). It's a win-win-win all around.

Users who are viewing this thread