US <wMw> LFM Twinkcup

Ok dipshit. Take your microsoft edge shit laptop and put it right up your poor russian ass. Unlike you, I dont immediately hate everyone that I see. Theres a reason you were banned and half the site hates you.

I dont see your point, you're showing a screenshot of me asking if you wanna merge? That was when I assumed those guys were on your team. From my own research is seems you're more hated than me, and your roster isn't as true as you say it is.

I just hope people think twice about interacting with you :)

lol who are you? the guy that tried to hack his way through the TC? the guy that got banned from the site? you're no different than ferib. And yeah, curley was talking about joining my team, and I told him that I thought he was joining yours, he responded as if he had no clue wtf u were doing

Hey, I liked Ferib :(

yep everyone on that list u moron
btw
fUUmEaG.png

I hope ur not mad? LOL NOOB SIT DOWN KID

ahahah

Ok dipshit. Take your microsoft edge shit laptop and put it right up your poor russian ass. Unlike you, I dont immediately hate everyone that I see. Theres a reason you were banned and half the site hates you.

I dont see your point, you're showing a screenshot of me asking if you wanna merge? That was when I assumed those guys were on your team. From my own research is seems you're more hated than me, and your roster isn't as true as you say it is.

I just hope people think twice about interacting with you :)
fUUmEaG.png

go away kid, dont be mad coz i dont want ur shitty 13 y/ 10 twink ass in my team

lol I don't want you on my team because you're going to lose. And don't say "my" team because we all know your trash at the game. You're gonna get carried lol
fUUmEaG.png

beg me, i might just let u in so u can be of some relevance in ur life for once.
13 y/o noname garbage, go back to 10 twinking moron

btw i added ur bitch ass in my OP for everyone to see how sad u are :) :) :)

fUUmEaG.png

beg me, i might just let u in so u can be of some relevance in ur life for once.
13 y/o noname garbage, go back to 10 twinking moron

btw i added ur bitch ass in my OP for everyone to see how sad u are :) :) :)
lol good luck trying to win. You never had win, and you never will. Your last attempt is so sad it speaks for itself. You wont win ever. :)

lol good luck trying to win. You never had win, and you never will. Your last attempt is so sad it speaks for itself. You wont win ever. :)
eFo7NFV.png
kappa shhhhh...

ur comments once again prove ur not older than 13, i havent played the tc ever.

As erudite as ever i see ... careful now, you might have to make yet another apology thread :rolleyes:
all dem threads were trolls pal, i dont give a rats ass about anyone in this nerdy shithole ppl call a community :rolleyes:

p.s. ur momma was great

Users who are viewing this thread