US <wMw> LFM Twinkcup

Devm

Reformed
wmw-logo.gif

I've once again decided to scrape together a team after the shameful, cowardly and fearful act taken by the NWL staff and the Twinkcup Team Leaders last year..

The group took a second vote over the time span of the past few weeks and we decided to leave the ban of "Devpresents" in place, they will not be participating in this year's tournament, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
I'm a forgiving man..

Our team currently consists out of a few godlike tinkers along with some endgame heroes from both EU and US...
Some of these people INCLUDING ME are still yet to confirm their complete presence in the cup, but its just an insight..

If you're interested in joining, PM me on this site and I'll decide if you're worthy..

1. ?Devm?
2. ?Curley?
3. ?Zeiren?
4. ?Delayed?
5. ?PitterPatter?
6. ?Dispe?
7. ?Sebby?
8. ?Френкизло(Frenkyzlo)?
-
9. ?Megas?
10. ?Sinixx?
11. TBD...
12. TBD...
13. TBD...

I have considerably low expectations for this tournament as to 80% of the signed/yet-to-sign up teams are/will be complete random trash..

And the tournament as a whole most likely turning out to be an overhyped nerdfest of 1 sided games and fiddle-faddle about "rule bending, cheating, unfair judgements" and whatnot.

All in all, something not worth..
But I'm a simple man, I'll see where the wave of life leads me.

HeyGuys

eFo7NFV.png

>>>

you're trash and toxic

Last edited:
if only hard of them were playing :LUL:

if only it was actually real :LUL:

if only devm didnt have a mullet :LUL:
if only u werent benched.

LOL

Why is curley on there and delayed? Have any of these people you listed even agreed?
yep, all of them..
not sure all of them will be making it though due to irl..

and i kinda lost the motivation due to the lack of hype and overall suckage of this whole cup, they shouldve just ended it on a good note.

i wont be as active either, possible sponsorship in world of tanks :>>

btw, u should try vocs team i heard he looking for bad hunterZZZZ
tlvSPSZ.jpg

Last edited:
and i kinda lost the motivation due to the lack of hype and overall suckage of this whole cup, they shouldve just ended it on a good note.

Isn't our call. We didn't decide "oh there should be a twink cup this year" we just got hired to host it. The community are the ones who wanted it, and the ones to define how successful each year will be.

Last year was us because we decided to take control of a situation where nothing seemed to be happening. I thought it went alright, hopefully people are down for a good time again this year. Time will tell :)

yep, all of them..
not sure all of them will be making it though due to irl..

i wont be as active either, possible sponsorship in world of tanks :>>

btw, u should try vocs team i heard he looking for bad hunterZZZZ
tlvSPSZ.jpg
this is a lie. First of all, I talked with curley, and he said you're lying. He never spoke to you about joining your team, and says you only put his name on your roster to try to draw attention. If you're gonna talk shit on voc, say it to him. I've heard most people say you're trash and toxic. Speak only when you win, like everyone else.

hello

why does that list show my ip starting with a 24 when it started with a 73 from cata to wod
just trustin my sources.
this is a lie. First of all, I talked with curley, and he said you're lying. He never spoke to you about joining your team, and says you only put his name on your roster to try to draw attention. If you're gonna talk shit on voc, say it to him. I've heard most people say you're trash and toxic. Speak only when you win, like everyone else.
who r u again?
take a look at the screenshots u d!pshit
if curley rly said what u said, he's a fucked up human being lol

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    745.2 KB · Views: 315
  • Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    720.7 KB · Views: 215
  • Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    690.3 KB · Views: 322
just trustin my sources.

who r u again?
btw
if curley rly said what u said, he's a fucked up human being lol
lol who are you? the guy that tried to hack his way through the TC? the guy that got banned from the site? you're no different than ferib. And yeah, curley was talking about joining my team, and I told him that I thought he was joining yours, he responded as if he had no clue wtf u were doing

lol who are you? the guy that tried to hack his way through the TC? the guy that got banned from the site? you're no different than ferib. And yeah, curley was talking about joining my team, and I told him that I thought he was joining yours, he responded as if he had no clue wtf u were doing
yeah, curley was talking about joining my team
HAHAHAHH WTF ARE U ON BRO, NOBODY WOULD EVER WANT TO PLAY WITH UR 13 Y/O NOOBY 20 TWINK ASS HAHAH
UR A FUCKING NOBODY, GO AWAY KID

Last edited:
HAHAHAHH WTF ARE U ON BRO, NOBODY WOULD EVER WANT TO PLAY WITH UR 13 Y/O NOOBY 20 TWINK ASS HAHAH
UR A trucking NOBODY, GO AWAY KID
lol I can tell you're pretty lovable

1. ?Devm?
2. ?Curley?
3. ?Zeiren?
4. ?Delayed?
5. ?PitterPatter?
6. ?Dispe?
7. ?Sebby?
8. ?Френкизло(Frenkyzlo)?
-
9. ?Megas?