with all the 70's settling in

It's pretty much the same although a few changes to the top comps.

Prot/disc no longer can 1shot from 120% your hp bar due to wings, however it's still almost 1shots without wings.

Rogue/disc Played well will victor however rogue Dmg is scaled down significently so less globals.

Mage/disc is now more insane than it was due to palas not 1shotting mages as much.

All classes pretty much scaled down, some comps are suddenly good due to how steroids disc dmg is atm.

Disc gained the most damage in comparison to peoples HP going down.

But a lot of comps work well and are fun because of that.

Disc/Lock is really fun right now and quite good.

Disc/arms, disc + any dps with atleast 1 stun or silence is good :p

So on the whole, not much as changed. Just a little less damage, the MAIN thing to come is no random pala 1shots from 100% hp with a shield

It's pretty much the same although a few changes to the top comps.

Prot/disc no longer can 1shot from 120% your hp bar due to wings, however it's still almost 1shots without wings.

Rogue/disc Played well will victor however rogue Dmg is scaled down significently so less globals.

Mage/disc is now more insane than it was due to palas not 1shotting mages as much.

All classes pretty much scaled down, some comps are suddenly good due to how steroids disc dmg is atm.

Disc gained the most damage in comparison to peoples HP going down.

But a lot of comps work well and are fun because of that.

Disc/Lock is really fun right now and quite good.

Disc/arms, disc + any dps with atleast 1 stun or silence is good :p

So on the whole, not much as changed. Just a little less damage, the MAIN thing to come is no random pala 1shots from 100% hp with a shield

funny how you mention disc in almost every line <.<

Disc shields have gotten pretty pathetic though.

I'd say Arms was extremely buffed compared to some time ago (last time I played Arms was when we had knockdown, so might just be me that's noticing the giant difference). 6k MS, 10k crit slams, 3k crit bleeds, nais.

Disc shields have gotten pretty pathetic though.

I'd say Arms was extremely buffed compared to some time ago (last time I played Arms was when we had knockdown, so might just be me that's noticing the giant difference). 6k MS, 10k crit slams, 3k crit bleeds, nais.

You might be referring to 2k Bleed ticks, 3k slams, 3k Mortal strikes, I wanna play with whichever war does 10k slams :D

i'm thinking of making a holy pal, not sure how surv is?

Holy pala was really nice at 74, Good surv, good dmg (Denounce was a life saver vs prot palas)
Also healing was high, but I've not tested it at 70, my 70 pala lacks holy gear to test, but if I do ill be sure to let you know

Holy pala was really nice at 74, Good surv, good dmg (Denounce was a life saver vs prot palas)
Also healing was high, but I've not tested it at 70, my 70 pala lacks holy gear to test, but if I do ill be sure to let you know
I tried prot, dmg was very average. Was brutal geared but 3-4k aveng shields? playing ret atm, going to try holy tomorrow

You might be referring to 2k Bleed ticks, 3k slams, 3k Mortal strikes, I wanna play with whichever war does 10k slams :D

My slams are 11K in PvE (crits obviously), 5-7K in PvP, but I run around with 9K HP, so I don't think you want to play with me :p

Atleast not in arena. I get one hit killed by almost every class xD

Last edited by a moderator:
My slams are 11K in PvE (crits obviously), 5-7K in PvP, but I run around with 9K HP, so I don't think you want to play with me :p

Atleast not in arena. I get one hit killed by almost every class xD

Arms is tough in arenas vsing Hunters, Prot pallys, good rogues, some mages, and some times boomkins. Sadly that's all you see there. I'm stuck at 1950 on my arms.

Hey guys anyone intrested in playing with a lock 2.2k at 90. Now got a 70 one with Bis. Add my battletag mattbrads#2781 2.3k with other classes

Users who are viewing this thread