Winter Veil Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
no idea, hate horror movies
<

What new TV show is based on fairy tales??

red linen robe

who is farley

A:

The king of kings, the alpha and omega, the one and only twink guru.

Q:

This thing all things devour Birds beasts trees flowers Gnaws iron bites steel Grinds hard stones to meal Slays kings ruins town and beats high mountain down?

Swirl

If I were a bee...and you were a bee....could we get together and make honey?

how many feet are in 7 feet. what old puppet show is that from?

A: Thats quite a complex question... I'll try to be brief. There are several theories... Hugh Everet III and his "Many Worlds Theory," or the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle (which is supported by the Copenhagen Interpretation), or Einstein's Theory of Everything,or the very basis of String Theory, or, Max Tegmark's Mathematical Universe Hypothesis (also known as the Ultimate Ensemble), which try to explain the universe, aside from the recent work of reclusive scientist Slartibartfast and his machines theory of 42, Superstring Theory seems to be the most prominent. According to Superstring theory, if we had a super-flippin-awesome microscope and could peer at an electron, we'd a string vibrating in a certain mode. This string is ridicuously small (10 to the minus 33 centimeters xD) and if we shake this string at a different frequency it could turn into a quark or photon or gravitron (among other....other things). Thus, if one postulated the superstring they would unlock many secrets of the universe... The sub-atomic particles are notes on the superstring. Our bodies are symphonies of strings, and the laws of physics are the laws of harmony of the superstring. Using this theory that all atoms... all particles... all subatomic particles are vibrating strings, and pairing it with the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle along with the fact that anything is statistically possible leads me to the conclusion that:
  • There could be infinite #'s of answers to how many feet are in 7 feet
  • 7 feet could as a measurement could be constantly or could constantly change
  • The physical measurement of those feet could turn into photons (or light)
  • The universe could suddenly end
  • The rules of the physical universe we know could be reversed, destroyed, or strengthened at any moment...

But now that you know the rules and so do I, you should think about the above information, you wouldn't get this from any other guy. I've read this recently and it blew my mind, I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling, I gotta make you understand...

Never gonna give you up

Never gonna let you down

Never gonna run around and desert you

Never gonna make you cry

Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Q: Whose the coolest Ta'veren, Mat, Rand, or Perrin?

Perrin of course

If a chicken and a half lays an egg and a half in a day and a half then how long would it take for a monkey with a wooden leg to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle?

Perrin of course

If a chicken and a half lays an egg and a half in a day and a half then how long would it take for a monkey with a wooden leg to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle?

A: Trick question, it depends if the monkey's wooden leg was his right or his left. Right legged monkeys kick harder than left legged ones. Q: On what day did Alex Trebek host his first episode of Jeopardy! ?

A: Trick question, it depends if the monkey's wooden leg was his right or his left. Right legged monkeys kick harder than left legged ones. Q: On what day did Alex Trebek host his first episode of Jeopardy! ?

Sept 10 1984, you find the day of the week

Q: If you required a sample of 4-nitromethylbenzene and you had only benzene as the organic starting material, describe, giving reagents and conditions for each step, how you might achieve this. What would be the probable major impurity in the product?

A: [font=Helvetica, Arial]Benzene is treated with a mixture of concentrated nitric acid and concentrated sulphuric acid at a temperature not exceeding 50°C. The mixture is held at this temperature for about half an hour. Yellow oily nitrobenzene is formed.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial]You get a mixture of mainly two isomers formed: 2-nitromethylbenzene and 4-nitromethylbenzene. Only about 5% of the product is 3-nitromethylbenzene, aka the impurity i am assuming.[/font]

to extract the[font=Helvetica, Arial] 4-nitromethylbenzene:[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial]Stage One: [/font][font=Helvetica, Arial] [/font]http://www.chemguide.co.uk/mechanisms/elsub/tolcl2m1.GIF

Stage Two: http://www.chemguide.co.uk/mechanisms/elsub/tolcl2m2.GIF

[font=Helvetica, Arial]Q:what kind of battery does the remote starter on a 99 dodge dakota use?[/font]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread