Winter Veil Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
A: Twinking is a type of behavior in role-playing games. A player who engages in such behavior is known as a twink. The precise definition of twinking varies depending on the variety of role-playing game. In "pen and paper" role-playing games, a twink is often synonymous with a munchkin. In MUDs, a twink is a player who is variously anything from a munchkin to a newbie to a griefer. In MMORPGs, twinking refers to powerleveling a character through the assistance of a higher level character, particularly through the use of otherwise unattainable high level equipment, or the process of keeping a video game character at a low level while using in-game currency, earned by a high level character, to provide it with superior equipment.

B: When did World of Warcraft get released?(Month/Year)

A: World of Warcraft was released live in Nov. 2004

Q: When was "time immemorial"?

Question: Number of rappers off shady records?

Answer: Number one

Question: What is the name of the award MADtv recieved year 2008? (MADtv = A television program)

Cooking Dance

Solve :

([{15x^(7/2)y - e^(x)} * 7.6e] + [38/5]e)*e(x^2+[3/2y^3])

And show you're working out / Why the answer is valid?

mage, totally mage. and resto druid.

who would u like to see as a new moderator on twinkinfo?

Someone new I hope, as people are getting their posts removed from this competition. I'd say Bankbeauty, he knows about human rights.

Question : At the beginning of the 1990s which country had the most camels?

error error cant answer question if its not a question oh god wha

20100108063328!Exploding-head.gif

On an unrelated note, what was the name of the original 29 Rampage transfer guild that formed on Dragonmaw 2 years ago?

Zayiah, your posts where removed because the questions where not exacly on par with the rest of the questions already posted, keep it on the same level please.

Or see your future questions removed as well.

Zayiah, your posts where removed because the questions where not exacly on par with the rest of the questions already posted, keep it on the same level please.

Or see your future questions removed as well.

Don't exactly understand why someone could link some random man's dance on youtube with an award to some TV show, So how can't camels be linked in as well... IT'S A VALID QUESTION.

Everyones just googling the answers anyway.

You have got to be kidding me, you remove that post without providing a valid answer, I PM you Kore and I don't get a reply.

the hwole point was only post once... thats why others got deleted keep it to the damn contest

Posted once, and It got removed, Understandable, I make a new post, Also gets removed, the bloody question was "What Country had the most Number of camels at the start of the 1990s", easily googled, as everyone is bloody googling them anyway.

I don't know what question to answer as there are several random posts which are going to be removed, there is no discussion in this thread.

<Blue Blood>? ...owait idk.

Waffle, pancake or french toast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread