Winter 10vs10 premade part 2

Trialdruid

the Oracle
I would like to organize a random 10vs10 pug premade in which basicly almost anyone can join so everyone that is interested in being a part of this "project" PM me as soon as possible so we can get this game done, streamed and recorded
first 20 players that write here get the spots, go make it happen also you can pm me ingame al'akir alliance & my real id: severi_93@hotmail.com ty

DATE: 27th, TIME: 19:00 till 22:00 CET
TRY TO BE AN HOUR EARLIER BEFORE THE MATCH
SO SHORTING TEAMS WILL BE EASY
WE WILL PLAY BEST OF 3 OR BEST OF 5 MATCHES
IN CASE SOMEONE HAS TO GO WE EITHER STOP
OR GET ANOTHER PLAYER AFTER THE FIRST MATCH
TEAM SHUFFLE POSSIBLE
EVERYONE THAT CAN STREAM PLEASE DO
Gonna make check chest for everyone that can play on 27th day

Ally Team:
Mequin | [CHECK]
Hardbass | [CHECK]
Callneto | [CHECK]
Hurrx | [CHECK]
Technique | [CHECK]
Dramatized | [CHECK]
Blackout| [CHECK]
Jaxel | [CHECK]
Magicuser | [CHECK]
Saint | [CHECK]

Horde Team:
Chi | [CHECK]
Mesikämmen | [CHECK]
Dashade | [CHECK]
Roula | [CHECK]
Trialdruid | [CHECK]
Imnotwinked | [CHECK]
Snack | [CHECK]
Viotin | [CHECK]
Zimt | [CHECK]
Rastaman | [CHECK]

ruling:

max 2 same class
every consumable that you want to use are available for versatility

cheers and merry christmas

Last edited by a moderator:
so last thread was randomly locked for no reason? legit mods.

why did the other one get locked ;o ?
btw how come you can get 20 random players for this but not 10 for 10v10 vs TL :<?

why did the other one get locked ;o ?
btw how come you can get 20 random players for this but not 10 for 10v10 vs TL :<?

I wanted to play 10vs10 HSA vs TL but since that is out of the question I can't do anything about it, Im at home at my mom's atm (yes lol it is sad) and she has stable inet so I thought I would organize a premade now that I can actually play without lag and enjoy the game and since HSA seems rather inactive atm this is the best I can pull off in short notice it seems

we also said that we were up for any random real id premade.
bump for this

I would like to join on horde pally.

and btw are the badboys from TL's allowed to join now? :) :) :) :)

So, at christmas?

yes most likely if everyone can be on tomorrow, like this is to get the players that wanna join and after we got 10vs10 ready we set a date / time that is fine for them after all the match will take 20 minutes which is not that long

yes most likely if everyone can be on tomorrow, like this is to get the players that wanna join and after we got 10vs10 ready we set a date / time that is fine for them after all the match will take 20 minutes which is not that long
I think he meant if this was to happen on christmas eve, which would make this whole thing rather unlikely to happen since most ppl are kinda busy that day....

5 slots left, everyone that is in the premade what is the best time for you? I am fine with Imnotwinked's schedule somewhere between or after 19:00-21:00 CET, please post about optimal time for you if the premade were to be held tomorrow and yes if you think the teams are not balanced we can swap players np

I think he meant if this was to happen on christmas eve, which would make this whole thing rather unlikely to happen since most ppl are kinda busy that day....

yes exactly why I am asking what is the soonest and what time is the best for those that have tick'd that they can play

I dunno what class everyone else is on the Ally side, but I'm available on my Holy Paladin (pretty well geared, not quite BiS because no faction change/cba with AGMz) and my Warlock (decent gear as well, no GF'd stuff) I don't play masses though, so I don't have mad skillz, but like seeing as there's just eight people signed up then I'd fill some space/be of some help (Y)

I dunno what class everyone else is on the Ally side, but I'm available on my Holy Paladin (pretty well geared, not quite BiS because no faction change/cba with AGMz) and my Warlock (decent gear as well, no GF'd stuff) I don't play masses though, so I don't have mad skillz, but like seeing as there's just eight people signed up then I'd fill some space/be of some help (Y)

added

everyone that has asked to be in this premade I would be grateful if you could add my real ID severi_93@hotmail.com so we can do this smoothly and without problems

EDIT: _that means:_

Hurrx
Dramatized
Jaxel
Magicuser

Chi
Nzzr
Smull
Snack

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread